Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Well done
Day 5 and still going well 😍
Birthday meal out tomorrow evening for my husband, not going to have the day off, just that one meal and get straight back on Sunday morning. I’m so glad I got back on plan on Monday as I’m feeling so much better about my body and will be more confident going out in a pretty dress tomorrow, my tummy is pretty flat again.
Kettle broke last night which is such a pain when I need boiling water for packs, had an extra bar yesterday instead of boiling water in a pan 🤣 new kettle coming by 1pm today, love Amazon prime.
really looking forward to having a few hours out with my husband, hopefully skylar will be fine 🤞
Still haven’t weighed but I’d guess I’m back at around 12 6 now from now I’m feeling. Really want to see an 11 when I weigh so will do my best to get to month.
My water intake is still rubbish and knee so painful 😥 off to call hospital about my appointment.
Have a lovely Friday all

Well done! That sounds great apart from your knee and the kettle. My water intake fell by the wayside yesterday. I just didn’t drink hardly any and neglected my giant bottle! I will try harder today. I am so pleased you are feeling better in yourself. I hope you have a lovely time out this weekend looking and feeling fabulous xx

Day 5 and still going well 😍
Birthday meal out tomorrow evening for my husband, not going to have the day off, just that one meal and get straight back on Sunday morning. I’m so glad I got back on plan on Monday as I’m feeling so much better about my body and will be more confident going out in a pretty dress tomorrow, my tummy is pretty flat again.
Kettle broke last night which is such a pain when I need boiling water for packs, had an extra bar yesterday instead of boiling water in a pan 🤣 new kettle coming by 1pm today, love Amazon prime.
really looking forward to having a few hours out with my husband, hopefully skylar will be fine 🤞
Still haven’t weighed but I’d guess I’m back at around 12 6 now from how I’m feeling. Really want to see an 11 when I weigh so will do my best to get to month.
My water intake is still rubbish and knee so painful 😥 off to call hospital about my appointment.
Have a lovely Friday all x x

Well done Jenny ❤️

Hopefully the hospital will make the appointment for you ASAP, you poor thing xx

Glad to see your back on it this week. :)

One of the things my nutritionist told me to do was to drink a pint of water first thing in the morning before you have or do anything. They a pint before every meal. Keep your drink container near and just keep sipping as that will keep you hydrated and stop you from snacking.
She done more for me in one week then the Dr did in 8 years. I am able to smell and taste again,my sweet cravings have gone and I don't feel I need to binge anymore.

Glad to see your back on it this week. :)

One of the things my nutritionist told me to do was to drink a pint of water first thing in the morning before you have or do anything. They a pint before every meal. Keep your drink container near and just keep sipping as that will keep you hydrated and stop you from snacking.
She done more for me in one week then the Dr did in 8 years. I am able to smell and taste again,my sweet cravings have gone and I don't feel I need to binge anymore.
Hey Mary, that’s great that she helped you so much in a short space of time. I’ll try the pint thing thanks. Hope you’re doing well x x

Good morning. Day 6, feeling a bit disappointed as not going out tonight now 😢 hubby got some stuff going on with his health so doesn’t want to go out. Positive is that I’ll stay on plan.
Caved and weighed myself today, knew I’d never make it to a month lol but almost managed a week so that’s not too bad. I’m 12’7.4 so only 1lb over lowest weight so I’m happy with that.
Got a skip coming today, having a massive clear out as moving house in next few months and don’t want to take any junk with you, so that will keep me busy for a few days.
Have a great weekend all x x

Good morning. Day 6, feeling a bit disappointed as not going out tonight now 😢 hubby got some stuff going on with his health so doesn’t want to go out. Positive is that I’ll stay on plan.
Caved and weighed myself today, knew I’d never make it to a month lol but almost managed a week so that’s not too bad. I’m 12’7.4 so only 1lb over lowest weight so I’m happy with that.
Got a skip coming today, having a massive clear out as moving house in next few months and don’t want to take any junk with you, so that will keep me busy for a few days.
Have a great weekend all x x

Aw no, sorry to hear your husband isn’t feeling up to going out, although like you say, it removes any temptation you would’ve been faced with going out ❤️

1lb up isn’t bad at all. Well done ☺️

I hope you’re feeling better about yourself ❤️

You’re beautiful ☺️ Your photo is so pretty.

Hey Mary, that’s great that she helped you so much in a short space of time. I’ll try the pint thing thanks. Hope you’re doing well x x

Not been around much last 12 weeks as I was working with a nutritionist to get my bingeing and sweet addiction under control. So best thing was to keep off internet and do something more useful with my time. Time just flies by when your reading FB and forums.

How exciting you are moving. I love a good clear out. My house is now minimalist. Easier to keep clean and thought kids won't want anything what I've got so sold most of it.:)

Hope hubby feels better soon.

Aw no, sorry to hear your husband isn’t feeling up to going out, although like you say, it removes any temptation you would’ve been faced with going out ❤️

1lb up isn’t bad at all. Well done ☺️

I hope you’re feeling better about yourself ❤️

You’re beautiful ☺️ Your photo is so pretty.
Thank you 😊 I’m feeling loads better this week 😀😘
The hospital have allocated me a consultant, left a message with his secretary ok Friday but didn’t hear back, chase up tomorrow.
hope you’re having a lovely weekend x x

Not been around much last 12 weeks as I was working with a nutritionist to get my bingeing and sweet addiction under control. So best thing was to keep off internet and do something more useful with my time. Time just flies by when your reading FB and forums.

How exciting you are moving. I love a good clear out. My house is now minimalist. Easier to keep clean and thought kids won't want anything what I've got so sold most of it.:)

Hope hubby feels better soon.
Hey, cleared so much stuff out yesterday, almost a whole skip, still need to sort the garage out and clothes, feels so good to get rid of loads of stuff.
Do you feel in control of bingeing and sweet addiction now? x x

Good morning all,

we decided to have a takeaway last night and a couple of drinks, really enjoyed getting a little merry. I’m straight back on it and to be honest I didn’t go mad last night, after meal I didn’t have anything else which isn’t like me as I’d usually have dessert and then snack etc.
Sky woke at around 5, I didn’t check the time and thought it was around 8/9 so came down with her and realised the time, we’re snuggled up on the sofa, thinks she’s going to go back to sleep.
plan for this week, stay on plan apart from one very small breakfast date, drink more, don’t weigh, sit ups daily.
Think I’m going to tackle the garage today, got so much stuff in there that hasn’t been used for a long time so going to be ruthless and get rid of most of it.
my lovely friend next door just found out she’s pregnant so I’ve given her all my baby stuff so that’s cleared out more stuff 😀 I’m so excited for her, I always feel broody when someone close to me is pregnant or has a baby, luckily I’ve been sterilised 🤣 as 5 kids is plenty but know I’d be tempted again if I wasn’t.
have a lovely Sunday all, Skylar asleep lol. Going to make my first pack if I can move Skylar off me x x

First pack and glass of water done, I’m about to do my sit ups so that’s something else ticked off for the day, I really like being up early, sky still asleep so the quiet is nice. With a busy life and 5 little people, my house isn’t quiet very often. Sit up and then ironing for me x x

Good morning! Just catching up with your news. Amazing you’re only 1lb off your lowest weight! Brilliant! Sorry you didn’t go out but I’m pleased you had a takeaway and a couple of drinks. I cannot drink anymore! 2 drinks last night and I have the worst head this morning. I’m 1lb down today so it didn’t do me any harm. It’s all go with you....I hope your knee gets better ASAP. You’re doing amazing and you’re non stop. I’m sipping my water, I feel that yucky I can’t face a pack yet which is just as well as going out tonight but will stick to fish and greens. Have a lovely Sunday xx

I don't have much storage in this house so can't really keep much also I don't have 5 kids.:)

I'm going to start my exercising tomorrow. Don't forget any time your waiting for something,showering,brushing your teeth or cooking do some squats.

Keep drinking.🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

Good morning! Just catching up with your news. Amazing you’re only 1lb off your lowest weight! Brilliant! Sorry you didn’t go out but I’m pleased you had a takeaway and a couple of drinks. I cannot drink anymore! 2 drinks last night and I have the worst head this morning. I’m 1lb down today so it didn’t do me any harm. It’s all go with you....I hope your knee gets better ASAP. You’re doing amazing and you’re non stop. I’m sipping my water, I feel that yucky I can’t face a pack yet which is just as well as going out tonight but will stick to fish and greens. Have a lovely Sunday xx
Hey, thanks. That’s great your 1lb down after going out 😀 sorry to hear about you getting a bad head, hopefully it didn’t last long. Since being in my 30s, I get really bad hangovers, only way to stop them is to start drinking water as soon as I’ve finished drinking alcohol lol, I take 2l to bed and then feel fine next morning 😀
x x

I don't have much storage in this house so can't really keep much also I don't have 5 kids.:)

I'm going to start my exercising tomorrow. Don't forget any time your waiting for something,showering,brushing your teeth or cooking do some squats.

Keep drinking.🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
Hey, how did you get on with starting exercising? I really struggle to do squats with my knee 😢 but will try stepping or just moving during those moments where I’d normally be standing still x x

Hey,
Still on plan. I’ve had such a rubbish day emotionally, felt really down and cried lots today. I’m feeling stressed about house move, worried about my knee and when I’ll be back on my feet properly and hubby’s health is a concern at the moment too. Think it had all just got to me. I didn’t eat or drink anything until around 4pm. Had 2 brownie packs just before I came to bed and really struggled to eat them. In bed now, the peace and quiet is so nice and maybe what I needed earlier but had no choice as was looking after kids, I’m feeling better now, no more crying and I’m feeling more positive.
my mother in law is coming over on Thursday to help me finish sorting out what’s to throw away. Downstairs of the house is sorted, just garage and upstairs to sort. Feels great having a good clear out.
off to sleep soon x x

Back