Trying to get new CDC!

Sez

has started again!!
Well, just checked the email I sent my CDC last week and it was headed "Pack order for Mon12 May" after all!! NO idea why I have not seen nor heard from her at all this week. The ungenerous side of me assumes she is a take the money & run CDC, the other side of me hopes nothing bad has happened...

Anyway, all along I have no support calls, she deliverd my packs late last week and has never weighed me. (The latter I wasnt too stressed about as I was on her home visit list, so maybe thats how it is done.) I have just emailed another CDC on the list, who also covers my area so fingers crossed. I have binged hugely today, because my inner voice told me I wasnt worth bothering with, even by someone whose job it was to help me lose weight........ Rubbish, arent I?

I am going to text her now as too chicken to phone and say I am stopping CD for the time being. DO you think thats ok? I really dont want her turning up on my doorstep, packs in hand, in a few days. I have had enough..... (but still feel guilty!)

Please advise me if I have done ok.......

PS Just noticed she doesnt show a photo on the CD site, unlike the otheres in my area. Her stats say "size 22 to size 14", when we met she said she is an 18??????

ok sez i know how you feel as i was to chicken to tell my old cdc her helper was an abrupt person and made me do something and i felt humiliated..

i would email her and say something like, hi i sent you an email etc not heared back from you so i have had to get my packs from another cd in this area.. sorry for any convinience caused, take care etc etc...

dont say you stopping cus she may find out :(

ok sez i know how you feel as i was to chicken to tell my old cdc her helper was an abrupt person and made me do something and i felt humiliated..

i would email her and say something like, hi i sent you an email etc not heared back from you so i have had to get my packs from another cd in this area.. sorry for any convinience caused, take care etc etc...

dont say you stopping cus she may find out :(

Just sent her this email:

Hello!

Sorry you couldnt make it this Mon as per attached, hope all is well. Have now arranged to obtain packs from another CDC, sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your support over past few weeks.

Regards

Is this ok? I am such a woos!!

well done Sez!!! hope you have better luck with the next CDC. Your email is perfect

Thanks. Well, have dumped one CDC ,lets hope the next comes along soon!!! LOL!!

Packs run out soon, so maybe a protien meal and vitamin pill will do till then.....

awe welldone sez that sounds perfect :) .... let us know the reply (if any lol)

have you actually arranged for your new cdc to come ? hope you get your packs soon...... dont fall off the wagon please ..... xx

ooops... I just did!!!

Very bad night tonight. Feeling fed up & sorry for myself, ate loads of toast, biscuits and ice cream, amongst other stuff. :break_diet:

Better sort my head out sharpish or its the slippery slope for me. :eek:

As for meeting new CDc, not yet, only just emailed her. Hope shes quick off the block!!!

sez give your new cdc a ring in the morning, some cdc's dont always use email .. my old one never ever did!

now get back on track tommorrow please. you done so well so far, its summer coming .. you need to do this.... :)

sez give your new cdc a ring in the morning, some cdc's dont always use email .. my old one never ever did!

now get back on track tommorrow please. you done so well so far, its summer coming .. you need to do this.... :)

I will!! Not only Summer, but (a long way off I know..) Florida next Easter!! Imagine all those theme parks and airline seats as a Goodyear blimp!!!!!

oh yes sez god.. i tel you that will be here in no time!! you will defo 100% be at goal by then if you stick with this diet.. you know you can do it :)

and all those rides you will go on, the skimpy clothes you be wearing!! o man you lucky thing :)

we going to go to disney land florida for my daughters 10th birthday next year :) oh dont know that yet lol .. cant wait..

Got this curt email today:

well I am sorry too as I was at your house as per our appointment regards Pru

Our appointment was anytime after 7pm; I was home after 7.15pm, but DH was there the whole time and could have easily takan packs and paid .....has he been aware that someone was at the door!!!! From 7.15 onwards, all 4 of us were there, no-one thought any one was at the door at all...... I even kept checking that no-one was outside (curtain twitching!).

Now I feel even worse. It seems I have upset her and what if she "blacks" my name with the othr local CDCs? Might as well crawl under my rock now.... I feel terrible, I just want to buy my packs, get weighed and have the occasionla bit of support ....

awe sez, dont worry about it, ring your new cdc today and tell her whats happened... sounds like your old cdc has a communication problem.. dont feel guilty, i know easier said than done.. but as soon as you tell your new cdc whats happened you will feel so much better :)

have you replied to your old cdc?

I agree, look you well rid of her. Ring the new cdc and tell her what happened and that you felt you wernt getting support etc. sod her!

becky x

Back