trying, trying

rachael76uk

hows people doing , trying to give sns ago again , so much been going on with me , still not sure if i can do this ,but will give it a go 1 day at a time
well day 1 is done . see what happens for day 2

That's what I do one day at a time now just finishing day 41

hows people doing , trying to give sns ago again , so much been going on with me , still not sure if i can do this ,but will give it a go 1 day at a time
well day 1 is done . see what happens for day 2

Hi Fairman76 - You can do it!! Don't give up, once the 3 day hump is over it's all uphill :) I'm only on day 9 but feeling super positive - normally i would have flaked by now!
Keep going :)

Nattycat is right! I've not stuck to it 100% but it's so easy to get back on if you do flake.

Keep going!

fairman76 said:
not done so well cheated a few times ,
this is not going to happen again,
got to be 100%
i know i can do this
i can

Don't focus on the blips! Focus on the fact that youre positive you can do it :) x

28.10.12 DAY 1

1 cup of tea skimmed milk 1 sweetex as soon as i got up ,
breakfast, sweet porridge , 1 cup of tea skimmed milk 1 sweetex ,1 black coffee with 1 sweetex
lunch, cottage pie , cauli and brocolli ,water
dinner, strawberry shake , black coffee 1 sweetex
water 2lltr (need a bit more before bed)

had a really good day to today went to shops with my mum to get fresh veg for me walked past all the cakes that was reduced . i told my mum i can look and leave them on the shelf (i did it.) im in control
went to kfc for my mum and husbands dinner. not touched it . very happy today pleased with myself yayyyy
a cup tea

Last edited:
29.10.12 day2
not been well today been upset, my 29 week old kitten was hit by a car early hours this morning and has died.
so not been able to eat any thing . just drank tea ,coffee and water,

So sorry to hear about your kitten that is so sad. My pets mean the world to me

Thinking if you take care

Back