TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Tinnedtomato said:
Its weigh-day tonight, and I have no idea what the scales are going to say. I didn't go last week, and not sure iv done enough to turn the gain I had, into a loss. Fingers crossed....we will see!!

THURSDAY 26TH APRIL 2012

Breakfast = All bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Lunch =

Good luck. X

Well I lost 1lb when I went to weigh-in :D Really really happy with that!!

It looks like my food diary has almost stopped again :( I really must get my butt in gear and do it more!!

TUESDAY 8TH MAY 2012

Breakfast = Porridge (HEB) made with water with sweetner and cinnamon.
Snacks = Fruit
Lunch = Bit of a throw together lunch (beans, tomatoes, curry, mixed veg and couscous)
Snacks = Fruit and ryvita minis (HEB)
Dinner = Chicken with mash and mixed veggies

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY 9TH MAY 2012

Breakfast = Beans and Egg with mushrooms and light philly (HEB)

Snacks = Fruit

Lunch = Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, carrot, mushrooms, eggs and chicken (HEB)

Snacks = Fruit and muller light

Dinner = Jacket potato with philly (HEB) and mushy peas

Snack = Mullerlight milkshake (totally amazing)

Supper = Homemade egg fried rice

Last edited:
Well done on your 1lb loss that is fab. How long until the wedding?

Thanks Cake :)

I was feeling really frumpy and bloated yesterday and really felt like I wont be losing weight this week. Today I feel total opposite. So bit excited but more apprehensive about weigh-in tonight, lol.

Its 8 weeks on Saturday to the wedding!! Eeeek!! Cant wait, but still got loads to do, so panicking a bit, lol.

How are you?? xx

THURSDAY 10TH MAY 2012 (WEIGH DAY)

Breakfast = Mullerlight, porridge (HEB) and eggs baked in the oven

Snacks = Fruit

Lunch = Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, mushrooms, chicken

Snacks = Fruit and mullerlight

After weigh-in, I had a mini pig out cos I was starving while waiting for tea to cook. 2 homemade cookies, half a pitta bread with Philly light on, and a slice of white bread and butter.

Dinner = Tinned tomatoes, mixed veg, quorn mince, curry powder and rice.

Last edited:
8 weeks!!!! Eeeekkk.

I planned my wedding start to finish in 12 weeks. It was stressful. You will have a lovely day, nothing else swishes like a wedding dress.

I'm ok I'm shifting a 3 lb gain. Started 30 day shred so I'm aching.

Oooo the 30 day shred looks painful. Iv watched the video, but not actually given it a go yet, lol. I should do really, ready for the wedding. Wow, not sure we could have done within 12 weeks. Well done for that!!

I lost 1lb yesterday, and got my 1.5 stone award!! 1 more pound to my club 10 too :D

FRIDAY 11TH MAY 2012

Breakfast = All bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Lunch = Left over mince stuff from yesterday

Snacks = Fruit, muller light, quavers [4.5 syns]

Dinner = Jacket potato with beans and philly light (HEB)

Snack = Cucumber and philly light (HEB)

Last edited:
Tinnedtomato said:
Oooo the 30 day shred looks painful. Iv watched the video, but not actually given it a go yet, lol. I should do really, ready for the wedding. Wow, not sure we could have done within 12 weeks. Well done for that!!

I lost 1lb yesterday, and got my 1.5 stone award!! 1 more pound to my club 10 too :D

Congrats that wonderful news. You are doing so well. Club 10is within reach.

30day shred is hard but because it's only 20mins away its doable. I couldn't face 30mins of it. I almost enjoyed day 6 and I do feel fitter and better for it.

12week wedding planning was intense but we had a lovely day just wish I'd lost weight for it. I have fat arms on my wedding pics. Hindsight lol.

I have reyt flabby arms, which iv been trying to tone up, to no avail :( However, yesterday I hired one of those vibrating flab busting machines. Iv used it 4 times since it came, and already I feel like iv done a week in the gym. Iv taken all my measurements and just hope it trims my flabby bits down. We'll see how it goes, lol xx

Tinnedtomato said:
I have reyt flabby arms, which iv been trying to tone up, to no avail :( However, yesterday I hired one of those vibrating flab busting machines. Iv used it 4 times since it came, and already I feel like iv done a week in the gym. Iv taken all my measurements and just hope it trims my flabby bits down. We'll see how it goes, lol xx

Hope the power plate works. I had one but I could only feel it in my lower legs. I hate flabby arms too but I think jillian michaels is sorting me out. I have New muscles lol.

Ha ha....Iv been in all positions on it, ha ha!! My favourite is kneeling on the floor next to it, and putting my hands on it, pushing up. Really gets all the top half of my body lol. Good job I do it in private, lol x

Food wise, I think iv been ok over the weekend. I have been working tho, so kept me busy.

MONDAY 14TH MAY 2012

Breakfast = Beans on toast (HEB)

Snack = Fruit + 2 celebrations [4 syns]

Lunch = Jacket potato, cheese (HEA) and beans with salad

Snack = Fruit

Dinner = ????

Iv spent majority of the day in the photocopying area, which is where the water fountain is, so i have drank a million ltrs of water today lol :)

Tinnedtomato said:
Ha ha....Iv been in all positions on it, ha ha!! My favourite is kneeling on the floor next to it, and putting my hands on it, pushing up. Really gets all the top half of my body lol. Good job I do it in private, lol x

Lol good effort.

Well I was at college all yesterday and took a healthy packed lunch of ham, cheese and cucumber on wholemeal bread, carrots and loads of fruit :D This morning I went to a meeting that had hot drinks AND BISCUITS!!! It was awful...it was 3 hours long and the biscuits were screaming at me, but I didn't have one...go me!! Altho, the other people keep telling me to have one didn't help lol Today, I wasn't so organised but bought a hand picked salad from canteen

Its weigh day again and im feeling quite positive this week. Iv been fairly good food wise, much better than previous weeks and iv been exercising more, so hopefully it will tell on the scales tonight. Time will tell tho.

Breakfast = Beans and egg
Just been to a buffet for someone's retirement, expecting at least a salad garnish...but nope!!! Not a bean that was healthy!! So I had a drink and went and bought lunch from restaurant. The buffet looked gorgeous and there were two humongous chocolate cakes that looked out of this world but i stuck to my guns he he he....if it weren't weigh day, think I may have given in and had a slice, lol x
Lunch = Jacket potato with cheese (HEA) beans and salad

Tinned where are you????? I hope all is ok. Xxxx

Yo yo yo, tt back in the place lol. Forgot how long since it was that i was on here! Everything's fine.

Im now a married woman lol. Eeek!

Weight loss is going down, but Im expecting a gain this week. It was the wedding Saturday, and we've been away and had so much wine and champagne bought lol.

New week starts tomorrow tho. Hope everyone is ok x

Back