TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Tinnedtomato said:
Yo yo yo, tt back in the place lol. Forgot how long since it was that i was on here! Everything's fine.

Im now a married woman lol. Eeek!

Weight loss is going down, but Im expecting a gain this week. It was the wedding Saturday, and we've been away and had so much wine and champagne bought lol.

New week starts tomorrow tho. Hope everyone is ok x

Congratulations Mrs tinned tomatoes!!!!!! ;-)

Any wedding dress pics?

Tinnedtomato said:
Thank you, there's a couple on Facebook but once i get my proper photos back ill upload some x

Sent you a message lol. Was the dieting worth it? I bet you felt gorgeous.

X

Tinnedtomato said:
Iv been a bit up and down but lost 5 the week of wedding lol, after lookin at pics i wish id lost more but not to worry i still had a brill time x

5lb...wow. You looked amazing on your pics you should be pleased you looked gorgeous and glowing.

Tinnedtomato said:
Thanks luv, hope to get propa pics back this week, so might upload one lol.

Things still bit iffy at mo, must be honeymoon period lol x

Enjoy the honeymoon period it doesn't last long. :-D

I'm waiting for my jacket potato to cook, I'm starving. Hungry.com.

Hi Vicki, how's your week? I fell into a bottle of fizzy stuff, whoops lol. Trying to drown myself in minimins to stay on track.

Well, i had a big gain this week. Biggest one iv had. New week starts today tho and so far so good.

A school reunion is being arranged so that's my new focus. Need to wow my old class mates lol.

How are you? A bottle of bubbles isn't so bad and with it being your anniversary, you deserve to splash a bit x x

Tinnedtomato said:
Well, i had a big gain this week. Biggest one iv had. New week starts today tho and so far so good.

A school reunion is being arranged so that's my new focus. Need to wow my old class mates lol.

How are you? A bottle of bubbles isn't so bad and with it being your anniversary, you deserve to splash a bit x x

It's just a wedding gain. You are on top of this. Once I was married I got content and fat lol...well fatter.
School reunion is the best motivator. You're gorgeous anyway.

Well hello MRS!!!

Congratulations xxx

Right, iv had my fun, now its time to nuckle down and continue my journey. All in all since the wedding, iv gained 8.5lb and this week i am starting to get it off and more as well.

Since Thursday, i have been really good. Iv upped the fruit and veg and have eaten tried new fruits.

Hopefully i will be rewarded with a nice big loss on Thursday. Fingers crossed anyway.

Wish me luck lol x

Tinnedtomato said:
Right, iv had my fun, now its time to nuckle down and continue my journey. All in all since the wedding, iv gained 8.5lb and this week i am starting to get it off and more as well.

Since Thursday, i have been really good. Iv upped the fruit and veg and have eaten tried new fruits.

Hopefully i will be rewarded with a nice big loss on Thursday. Fingers crossed anyway.

Wish me luck lol x

You will get a great loss!!! X

I bet u will do :)
Well done xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Thanks cai,

Still going strong, although im really tired and fancying chocolate. I have a sneaky mint options in my bag tho in case the craving gets too bad lol x

Great plan. I bought some Tesco law cal hot chocolate, its horrible compared to options.

I fancy chocolate too, I've managed with a kitkat.
x

Back