TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Wow your doing brilliantly, looks alot like my menus when i went to slimming world and i lost just over 3 stone in 6 months so keep it up :D good luck with it all! and i know you will reach your goal cos your eating really well x

Thanks very much guys :) The help and support is much appreciated. I am doing green days, I find that they satisfy me more and I have more choice. I only have the odd EE day, when I need to. Altho, being brought up on the red/green days, EE gets me all confused, so I just stick to what I know, lol.

I used to go to group, and I left, for personal reasons just as EE was coming in, so I know how it works, but not confident enough to do it all the time, lol.

Thanks for looking and helping out. Doing it alone at home can be pretty difficult, and I have had a couple of bad weeks, so im thrilled to be back in the swing of things now :) x x x

So last night was a disaster!! :(

We didn't get home until almost 8:30pm. On the way home, the OH called at the garage and bought a Ginster's sausage roll and a bag of Monster Munch. I had about a quarter of the sausage roll, maybe not even, and about half of the bag of crisps.

Im counting the syns for the crisps as 5, because it was a big bag, and im waiting to find out the syns of the sausage roll, which I know is gunna be mega bad, cos I was on a green day too :( I also had 4 individual rolo's.

Once we got home, I had some dinner because I was absolutely starving!!

Dinner = mushy pea curry.

Im going to use yesterday as a flexi-syn day, forget about it and move on :)

FRIDAY 26TH AUGUST 2011

Last night was pretty bad, so im forgetting about it and moving on :)

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and SS milk (HEA).

I'v remembered my fruit today, so should be ok when the hunger pangs strike lol x

Sounds like you're doing great Vicki, well done!

I've got to ask - what's the recipe for mushy pea curry? I've been craving a curry and I love mushy peas. :)

Sounds like you're doing great Vicki, well done!

I've got to ask - what's the recipe for mushy pea curry? I've been craving a curry and I love mushy peas. :)

Thanks smills :) Mushypea curry is totally gorgeous and its soo easy and cheap to make!!

Ingredients for the sauce
1 tin of baked beans;
1 tin of chopped tomotoes;
2 x tins of mushy peas;
Curry powder;

I then add: -
Tin of drained butter beans;
Sweetcorn;
Mushrooms;
onions;
garlic;
boiled new potatoes;
quorn sausages.

Method
Put everything in a big pan (cos it makes a lot) and heat up for about 20 minutes.

Its gorgeous!!

You could add whatever you wanted. I like mine with SW chips, or rice :) Enjoy x x

12:30 hrs - I went for the salad box, and it is yum. Got lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, beetroot, onion, and boiled eggs in it :)

13:50 hrs - gosh im tired today!! Its absolutely peeing it down, so im reyt fed up. Bring on home time for a loooong weeeekend, :D whoop whoop x x

Last edited:
Yummy! Sounds great. Might try making half a portion to start with, it does sound like a lot, but freezing portions is a great idea. I'm going to try it this weekend :)

15:50 hrs - I had a yoghurt instead earlier, but having my ryvita minis (HEB) now :) They are sooo yummy!!

Wondering what to have for tea tonight. Got nothing planned at all, and the other's will have had theirs before I get home from work. Im thinking maybe mash with quorn sausages and either mushy peas or cheesy beans. Mmmm nom nom....cant wait now!! lol x

Too busy thinking about my tea...iv made myself hungry again, lol. Just had a satsuma, which was sooo gorgeously juicy, but its made a mess of my desk, lol. Now its just me and the banana until home time. Think im gunna get off soon though, so I'll be ok :) x x

Your diary is how i want mine to be! I'm not sure i have got used to it yet tbh. Yr always so positive! I'm gonna take a leaf out of yr book...I hear leaves are syn free!!! :)
Hope you have a lovely long weekend!
Oh and i too am gonna be trying the mushypea curry! Hopefully this weekend (or the next day i do not have a red day!) x

Back