TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

TUESDAY 30TH AUGUST 2011

I haven't blogged for a while, because we went a little crazy this weekend and decided to go camping at the very last minute, lol. We packed the car and set off to Ingoldmells, but we didn't get there until late and couldn't get pitched anywhere, so spent one night in a lay-by in the car :( The kids loved it lol.

We then got pitched on a site the following morning, after only a couple of injuries, lol.

I kinda put SW to the back of my mind because it is the first little holiday we have had as a family, so we just enjoyed ourselves, and were proper English tourists, lol. Rolled up jeans, socks wi sandals, kiss me quick hats, open-top busses the lot!! lol

Food wise, I have been really bad :( but we did loads and loads of walking, and forgot to take any chairs with us, so we just been sitting on the floor in the tent, lol.

I got weighed this morning, expecting to be gutted, and iv lost 1lb :D Absolutely no idea how or why but Im ecstatic!! :party0049: Back on track this morning.

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA).

Im in a meeting at work over lunch time, so iv got loads of fruit to munch before I go in, and iv got a massive pasta salad to eat when I get out.

14:55 hrs - Meeting finished, so im working my way through my lunch....im absolutely starving!!! lol

Lunch = pasta, cucumber, beetroot, pickled onions, and boiled eggs.

Its deeelish, but I could eat a scabby donkey and suck on the bones right now lol x

you managed to steer clear of the biscuits in the meeting then? I could never resist when I had meetings :(

Haven't tried your curry yet, but it's on the list. Well done on the 1lb loss this week, I'm weighing tomorrow, wish me luck! x

Biscuits in meetings....I work for the NHS, we dont have luxuries like that. We're lucky if we get a cuppa, lol, nemind owt else lol. Iv resorted to taking a bottle of water to meetings with me now, just so i dont dehydrate lol.

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow, and let me know how the curry goes x x

17:00 hrs - I am soooo tired....cant wait to get home and chill out for a bit. I slept like a baby last night, but still not caught up from the lack of sleep over the weekend lol.

We've hardly got any food in the house, so my tea tonight is going to have to be something a bit thrown together lol. Im off home now, cos im freezing and tired, and just had enough for today lol x x

WEDNESDAY 31ST AUGUST 2011

Woke up with a cold this morning :( but I don't feel poorly with it, so should all be ok. Yesterday was a good day food wise. Just need to get some shopping in, lol.

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with milk (HEA).

Iv brought lots of fruit again to work, but nothing for lunch, so going to go to the restaurant, but not sure what to get yet. There's always lots of healthy choices though, so im not worried.

11:45 hrs - Meeting finished, and im now reyt needing food lol. My stomach kept rumbling while we were talking, so couldn't wait to get out. Kept coughing over it, lol. Think i might go for the largest boiled egg salad box they do :D he he he x x

14:00 hrs - Today is going sooooo freeeeeekin sloooooooowwwww!!! I thought it was nearly home time, but its only 2 o'clock.

Iv just done the weekly online shop, and ordered lots of SW goodies :) Iv ordered a swede this time to have a go at a different kind of super-free chips. Hope they're nice. The celeriac ones were different, but nice. I'd never had it before though. At least I know I like Swede. I might do a couple of normal SW chips with em too and have a variety :) I'll rate em when I finally have em lol xx

Sweet potato chips are also nice :)
I tried carrot chips once...there was no mistaking them being carrot baryons roasted! Weren't unpleasant but weren't chips!! :) x

If u use a potato peeler on butternut squash u can make 'crisps' they're syn free but use a lot of the fry light in comparison to what u get to eat! Someone told me shouldn't have them often! :-( xx

15:45 hrs - Ok, I ate my apple, but didn't bother with the other stuff. I had a pack of ryvita minis instead (HEB). Still got my fruit and yoghurt to munch before its home-time.

Iv got sooo much to do at work, but im really lacking motivation today, lol x x

Back