TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

16:25 hrs - Well iv more or less been a cleaner this afternoon. Had a photocopier moved from our office, so got a gaping big hole now that I had to fill, which then lead to lots of dust and lots of muck, but the office is looking quite inviting now, lol.

Demolished a shape 0% yoghurt and a pack of ryvita minis (HEB) whilst doing so though. Think I might stick kettle on and have a nice cuppa now :) x x

Im thinking of what to have for tea....and iv come up with this, which sounds totally awsome to me. Im gunna make some smash up, and add some finely chopped onion and mushroom, then fry it in thin pancakes in fry light, and then have it with some meat free sausages (1.5 syns each) and some mushy peas. Ooooo, cant wait!! Drooool x x

That's given me an idea for some SW bubble and squeak. Let me know how it tastes...

OMG that sounds delicious!!!!
What it as good as it sounds???

Hey guys, the fried potato things were blooming lovely :D Altho, I had to get the OH to do them for me. The first one I did was just a sloppy mess, lol. He took over and they were brilliant!! I think if I do them again though, I would finish them off in the oven so they go reyt crispy....and with maybe a small bit of cheese inside each one!! mmmmmm xx

FRIDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2011

I had such a horrid nights sleep last night....I have been up since about half 4, so I kinda had 2 breakfasts today lol.

Breakfast = 2 weetabix (HEB) with SS Milk (HEA) then I had beans and fried egg with 2 EL laughing cows (HEA)

Snack = Plum

Lunch = couscous salad :)

Yay for Friday! I finished early today, so my weekend's already started. Have a good one. :D

Ok...what can I have for tea tonight?? Im on a green day, and I have some couscous that needs using up. I don't have much in the cupboards/fridge though. Got bit of salad, potatoes, few tins of stuff...any suggestions welcome...??

What did you have for tea??
My friend made me some couscous with roasted (in fry light) veg and some seasoning...it was gorg!
Do you know if 'gaint couscous' is free?? aparently it's from M&S but i have never heard of it LOL.
I fancy some coucous now! I'm having an EE day and have some salmon in the oven...no idea what to have with it tho! x

WEDNESDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2011

I haven't blogged for ages, because I have had such a bad time just lately food wise :(

I woke up this morning though as though something had just clicked into place, and I feel motivated, positive, and rareing to give it another go.

Breakfast = fruit at my desk

My OH was talking last night about wanting to lose some weight, so hopefully I can keep him going, and he can keep me going. Think that's behind my thoughts this morning, lol.

Started college yesterday, and it went ok, but I am the biggest person on the course :( and I don't like it. Also, there's only me and 1 other girl on the course, and she leaves after xmas, so need to keep going now. Hopefully, head screwed on now!!!

Altho, I haven't 100% decided yet, I think today will be an extra-easy day, and as pre-planning, I have only had milk as my HEA, and I haven't had my HEB yet, but I have a bag of ryvita minis in my hand bag for later on :) trying the sweet chilli ones today lol xx

Well done on coming back! I've missed u!!!
I am def a ryvita person now!!! yum yum x

Welcome back - I've missed you too! I tried the sweet chilli, prefer the cheese and onion. I like to have them with cottage cheese as a dip.

What are you doing at college? Seems to be a high proportion of men to women!

Don't worry about being the biggest - I'll bet everyone's thinking what a great personality you have if your blog is anything to go by! X

Aww, thanks guys :) Iv just started a diploma in health and safety, so its pretty hard going, lol.

If iv got the time, I like to make my ryvita posh (when I have em at home anyway), put em on a plate, with various toppings; cottage cheese, laughing cow, cucumber, etc. :) lol. Makes em seem very posh lol x x

I was very good all day yesterday, and converted to a green day at last minute, lol .

Dinner = fried new potatoes, beans with light babybel (HEA) and fried mushrooms, and fried egg.

Then had a bag of cheese & onion ryvita mini's (HEB).

Back