TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

THURSDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2011

Got weighed this morning, and somehow managed to lose 1lb, which im totally estatic about!! Yay!! :D

Breakfast = beans with EL laughing cows (HEA) and a fried egg.

Tea last night was mushy pea curry with a jacket potato and 2 meat-free sausages (3 syns). Whilst waiting for tea though, I munched 2 left over potato waffles (7 syns).

Then last night, I had some Weetabix Crunchy Bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)

Total syns for the day = 10

FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2011

I have got a looong day at work today. Got a meeting at half 5 til 7pm....on a Friday!! Who arranged that, I hear you ask....definitely not me!!!

Breakfast = Spaghetti hoops with a Light babybel (HEA)

Im not usually keen on spaghetti hoops, but with a babybel, they were totaly deeelish :)

Lunch = Large salad box with boiled eggs.

I was almost very tempted into having bacon and egg mayo in it, but I resisted. Their mayo is totally gorgeous, so its probably loaded with syns, lol.

I bought a bottle of Jacques cider last night....anyone know the syns of it?? xx xx

I know....starving already too. There was mention of refreshments being served, but no doubt they will be cakes and buns, lol. Iv found out that Jacques is 7 syns for a 250ml bottle....so me thinks ill skip on the cakes and have a glass when I get home lol xx xx

Just had a bag of ryvita mini's (HEB) to put me on :) xx xx

Hey TT, hope your meeting went well and you managed to steer clear of the cakes (I find it really hard when they're under my nose).

As for the curry - keep spreading the love :D

Ingredients for the sauce
1 tin of baked beans;
1 tin of chopped tomotoes;
2 x tins of mushy peas;
Curry powder;

I then add: -
Tin of drained butter beans;
Sweetcorn;
Mushrooms;
onions;
garlic;
boiled new potatoes;
quorn sausages.

Method
Put everything in a big pan (cos it makes a lot) and heat up for about 20 minutes.

Its gorgeous!!

You could add whatever you wanted. I like mine with SW chips, or rice :) Enjoy x x

There ya go.....spreading the mushypea curry lurve lol xx xx

Well I managed to do well in the meeting, and avoided the buffet table completely lol. However, it went downhill when I got home :( I had almost a full bottle of Jacques and then Chinese :( Grrr!! I then tried my best Saturday, but we were out for tea, and our friends made burger and chips :( grrr!! Then yesterday was my inlaws birthday, so we had sunday dinner (which was low syned), but then had birthday cake :( grrr!! Then on way home, we had burger king :( grrr!!! Putting a line under it though and starting again today!!

Lunch = couscous with cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, beetroot, boiled eggs and ham.

It was lovely too :)

Tea tonight is going to be braising steak (which is in the slow cooker as we speak) with mash (using butter buds), carrots, mushrooms and onions :) mmmmmm xx

Hi

Im new to this group not sure if its the right one i should join ? im going to my first slimming world class tonight eeekkk im hoping to lose 2 stone, i have done WW in the past but was always hungry meaning i was cheating, just wondering if anyone has advice or tips :) :)

Hi Jazzy, welcome to Minimins :)

This is my weight loss diary, so it only has limited people viewing it. You are more than welcome to stay subscribed, but I think your advert would be better off being placed in the introductions section of the forum.

If you look at the tabs at the top of the page, you'll find one called 'All Diets'. Drop that down, and place your post either in the 'Introductions' section right at the top, or scroll down to 'Slimming World' for a more specific place to put it.

Hope iv explained this right. If you have any probs, just let me know.

Good luck with your weight loss journey :D im sure you'll love slimming world xx xx

Why will you have to syn the ryvita minis? Can't you have them as your HEB? (You can have one A and one B on EE can't you?)

Sounds like your weekend went a bit wobbly, so hard when you're out with friends. Well done for drawing a line under it and not letting it ruin the rest of the week. Stick with it girl!

x

Back