Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Your name change threw me, good job I saw your photo :)

I think you have done so well maintaining for this long, it is not easy. xxx

Yep I'm still here keeping track :)
Thanks for popping in, been a busy few weeks.
Spent yesterday painting the kitchen/diner so I ache a bit today, got my exercise in even tho it's raining ;)

I've given WW a go and although I haven't joined a class or online I have got the Ultimate Value Diary app on my phone. I'm keeping to low carbs and to my 26 points daily allowance and I have lost 2 lbs this week. I am amazed as I still had some chocs, wine and g&t. I even had some cake ;)
I feel much more sociable and I don't feel deprived. I actually enjoy salads, jackets and lots of meat.
I must admit I was quite scared as I had come to rely on the shakes as the easy option. Being able to keep track on my phone means I don't have a whole packet of custard creams and I can stop at 2!
It's also quite scary how many points some foods contain.

Water is still my best friend and I know that when I drink more I lose more.
I will see how this goes for a month or so and when I can afford it I'll be back on Exante to give it one more push into the 10's. I don't think that 12st something is where I want to be as I'm still a size 16 bottom!
Always been a fatass doesn't mean I always will be ;)

Keep on keeping on and we'll get there.

Good morning Ali, that sounds like a good plan!

Well done on the 2lbs loss that does sound amazing given you had chocs and cake! Am jealous, you can keep the custard creams tho'...:yuk:

Hope you're well and have a fab weekend xx

Congrats on your weight loss, I am waiting on my pack to arrive, any advice for total exante diet?

Gillie653 said:
Congrats on your weight loss, I am waiting on my pack to arrive, any advice for total exante diet?

Hi Gillie drink plenty of water and keep paracetamol handy for the first week.
Some have toilet probs so you may need senna or stronger depending on how bad it is. I have found psyllium husk capsules from Holland and Barrett enough for me to stay regular taken twice a day.

Good luck hun it really does work just stick at it xx

Hi Ali well don on the 2lb loss! That's fab the freedom of ww is fab isn't it I'm just catching up as been away and AWOL for a few days xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya Ali.. just caught up on ya diary.. your doing fab fab fab hun.... im back on TS from today as my scales have just shocked me lol.. xx

Good afternoon Ali, hope WWs is still working for you hun xx

I'm doing REALLY well at maintenance lol. Still weigh the same now for about 6 weeks :)
Need to up the exercise so I can perhaps lose some more ;) Not really been counting my points though so if I did that it would help too hehe.
Haven't been to a class so I haven't got my head round WW yet.

I need to finish the shakes before they go out of date.
I have a wedding 22nd Sept so I'll do 10 days TS before then to get half a stone off then no more shakes.

tubbynomore said:
I'm doing REALLY well at maintenance lol. Still weigh the same now for about 6 weeks :)
Need to up the exercise so I can perhaps lose some more ;) Not really been counting my points though so if I did that it would help too hehe.
Haven't been to a class so I haven't got my head round WW yet.

I need to finish the shakes before they go out of date.
I have a wedding 22nd Sept so I'll do 10 days TS before then to get half a stone off then no more shakes.

So glad you're not gaining hunny, good luck with the shakes :)

DustQueen said:
So glad you're not gaining hunny, good luck with the shakes :)

I haven't started the shakes yet, had a 3 course presentation dinner Thursday and I'm off today to Swansea on the train with the girls for a hen do!
For once I don't feel self-conscious and fat amongst my friends who are thinner, in fact 2 of them are now bigger than I am ;) not bad eh? Considering I have always been the biggest of our crowd lol

Haven't weighed until this morning and it's staying off nicely so I am well chuffed.
I know now that if I overindulge one day I pull it back the next few. I am in control :D

Hey Ali,

How are you getting on? How is WW? I'm struggling with TS this week but have managed to stay WS. Just want to get the holiday weight back off!

I am just trying to catch up the diaries, it's mega quiet on here!

Are you on nights?

Laura :) xx

Just popping by to say hi and see how you are hope all is well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all I'm fab :)
Had a great day at the wedding yesterday and loads of compliments :D

I have been between 12.10 and 12.12 since May and I feel amazing. The fact that I can go shopping and I am no longer picking out size 18,20,22 clothes any more is all thanks to Exante. Plus most of my clothes are now a size 14 it's just my bum that needs to trim down but I'm a comfortable 16 so I can't complain.
I now make better food choices and avoid carbs where I can. I also know that if I overindulge I can pull it back.

I am running again thanks to the C25K app and my hip hurts less! The pain in my hip and lower back will never go away but it is hardly noticeable unless I have overdone it on the exercise lol

To anyone reading this for the first time I would highly recommend Exante, it's not easy but if you stick to it, it is well worth it. XxX

Good morning Ali.

I think that's the scariest thing about doing a VLC meal replacement diet, the fear of returning to food full time once you come off it.

Exante is so easy whilst you're giving it 100% and in the zone, you don't have to give food a second thought (and in ketosis you rarely do!) So the maintaining part is really scary once you start thinking about it.

So thanks for updating your diary and I think it's fab that you're successfully maintaining hun xx

Ali . I am super super proud of you. You are a true inspiration. I should of excepted your kicks up the bum and would be in much better place!! You are so right you have to give it 100% or you will be chasing your fatter arse back on here even fatter like moi. Big hugs and chat soon,
Lots of love your very jealous friend xxx

Last edited:
I am in a very happy place! I have had a super birthday and wore my little denim skirt and boots and felt a million dollars :D

This is the first birthday I haven't felt self-conscious going out on the town in fact I wanted to be centre of attention lol

Back