Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Good morning Ali, hope you're well and looking forward to tomorrows weigh in xx

Hey Ali, hope WI goes gooooooood tomorrow :D

Ewwwwwwwww!! I've had a weekend off plan eating and drinking wayyyy too much wine and enjoyed it all. Only a 4lb gain so I'll soon get that off ;)

Good morning Ali. Sorry 'bout the loss, but glad you enjoyed! onwards and downwards now...:nono: xx

gigglepants said:
Good morning Ali. Sorry 'bout the loss, but glad you enjoyed! onwards and downwards now...:nono: xx

Lose weight, gain weight...move the goalposts!

I have been plodding along for months maintaining the same weight makes me wonder if this is where I am happiest.
I am in a size 14 whereas last Sept I was in a tight 20.
I have had enough of not being very sociable and I can't really afford any more dust packs until Rob gets a job. So! What am I going to do now?
I have realised how carb intolerant I am and SW didn't work for me I think I'll do my own version of WW counting points and keeping low carb. Atkins has always seemed so expensive.
I am going to have to go to a few WW classes to get to grips with the new points system if i can afford it!

tubbynomore said:

I have been plodding along for months maintaining the same weight makes me wonder if this is where I am happiest.
I have had enough of not being very sociable and I can't really afford any more dust packs until Rob gets a job. So! What am I going to do now?
I have realised how carb intolerant I am and SW didn't work for me I think I'll do my own version of WW counting points and keeping low carb. Atkins has always seemed so expensive.
I am going to have to go to a few WW classes to get to grips with the new points system if i can afford it!

Hey Hun have you seen the JUDDD diet looks really interesting you have high cal and low cal days but within that you can eat as you like. I've been looking at it and there was a horizon programme on last night about the health benefits of intermittent fasting. Just thought I'd mention it as I thought it looked really interesting and people seem to get good results. There's a subforum on here for it x

I was going to say to you maybe your happy st the weight you are! You seem happy and have maintained well come to ww Hun you know you want to!! Xx

DustQueen said:
Hey Hun have you seen the JUDDD diet looks really interesting you have high cal and low cal days but within that you can eat as you like. I've been looking at it and there was a horizon programme on last night about the health benefits of intermittent fasting. Just thought I'd mention it as I thought it looked really interesting and people seem to get good results. There's a subforum on here for it x

JUDDD?? I might have a look into it.

charlie's~mummy said:
I was going to say to you maybe your happy st the weight you are! You seem happy and have maintained well come to ww Hun you know you want to!! Xx

Thanks Kelly you're a star. I can't see me being 10 stone something and if I get in the 11's it's a bonus. I have looked back at my daily WI book (yes I know but it keeps me on track) and I have lost and gained the same 7lbs since February! The lowest being 12.3 in June and today I am 12.10 and I know by tomorrow it will be down cos I can pull it back.
There is no way I want to be 16 stone something again, I have got rid of all my big clothes anyway lol. If I up my running, weather permitting, it will start to drop off again.
I am getting used to seeing myself in the mirror and not pulling size 18+ off the rails to try on.

I thrive on support so I won't be giving up my diary although it has been quiet here lately.

tubbynomore said:
JUDDD?? I might have a look into it.

Thanks Kelly you're a star. I can't see me being 10 stone something and if I get in the 11's it's a bonus. I have looked back at my daily WI book (yes I know but it keeps me on track) and I have lost and gained the same 7lbs since February! The lowest being 12.3 in June and today I am 12.10 and I know by tomorrow it will be down cos I can pull it back.
There is no way I want to be 16 stone something again, I have got rid of all my big clothes anyway lol. If I up my running, weather permitting, it will start to drop off again.
I am getting used to seeing myself in the mirror and not pulling size 18+ off the rails to try on.

I thrive on support so I won't be giving up my diary although it has been quiet here lately.

You have done fabulous Ali I think focus on maintaining for now and see how you feel in a month or so :)
Ps. JUDDD stands for Johnston up day down day

DustQueen said:
Pps it's quiet everywhere my diary is also full of tumble weeds lol apparently everyone is off plan :)

Lol @ tumbleweeds hehe

I know, very quiet everywhere eh ?
:)

Sorry Ali, in my rush I said loss instead of gain! :ashamed0005:

Maybe the break from Exante will kick start your weight loss again, if you decide you want to lose more?
As for WW, personally if you're clued up with the old points system then I'd save your money and follow that.

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you stay here! :hug99: xx

Hi Ali I know how you feel mate. I have stayed on TS for 4 weeks and lost a measely 4 lbs. Only thing I have is a little skimmed milk in my tea (max 3 cups) I'll be doing WS this week and see how I go x good luck hun x

Hi Ali

You have done so well. I think you need to decide where you are happiest, and aim to maintain at that. You look good - and it sounds like you feel good - where you are now.

Good for you girl :)

How are things Ali ? :)

Back