Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Double figures! Day 10 :)
Lovely afternoon planned, back, neck, shoulder and head massage...bliss need to use my birthday voucher before it runs out of date.

Third morning on the trot I have STS something's gotta shift soon, have a great day xx

My third day of sts too x
Hope you enjoy your massage x

I am soooo chilled, it was lovely until I got home feet up, peppermint tea in hand and DS phones...

"Mum are you home, there's been an incident on the bus and one of the kids is bleeding from the head I told Lyn (the driver) you are a nurse and she would like you to come and look at it!"
So off I go, 2" gash where he was whacked and I don't carry skin glue so a trip to A&E is called for. Only thing I could do was clean him up and slow down the bleeding. The poor little lad was petrified :(

OK relax, feet up, cup of cold peppermint tea and Mc Bride on TV :)

nursetubs said:
I am soooo chilled, it was lovely until I got home feet up, peppermint tea in hand and DS phones...

"Mum are you home, there's been an incident on the bus and one of the kids is bleeding from the head I told Lyn (the driver) you are a nurse and she would like you to come and look at it!"
So off I go, 2" gash where he was whacked and I don't carry skin glue so a trip to A&E is called for. Only thing I could do was clean him up and slow down the bleeding. The poor little lad was petrified :(

OK relax, feet up, cup of cold peppermint tea and Mc Bride on TV :)

Eeeeekkk oh Ali that's not such a calm relaxing day :S hope you're alright x

DustQueen said:
Eeeeekkk oh Ali that's not such a calm relaxing day :S hope you're alright x

Yeah I'm fine thanks, I just cleaned him up and sent him on his way with his mum to A&E. Added a bit of excitement to my day :D

Wow, you are going strong on this - such a motivator. Day three done now and I feel that those little hunger pangs are getting less and less. THank goodness I have told my friends and colleagues about this diet, they are helping me to stay on task. I have to keep going on this now, I like to think that by reading posts day 3 is the hump day to get over! Have passed that now. Thanks for all the reading, it is such a big help, good luck all on our special journeys
J

Glad you had a relaxing /mad day :D hehe
I need you too kick my butt into TS for the next few days, between you and Valentine I know I'll do it lol xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Glad you had a relaxing /mad day :D hehe
I need you too kick my butt into TS for the next few days, between you and Valentine I know I'll do it lol xx

Will do, but after all you've had to cope with no wonder you had a mad binge xx

Wow, you are going strong on this - such a motivator. Day three done now and I feel that those little hunger pangs are getting less and less. THank goodness I have told my friends and colleagues about this diet, they are helping me to stay on task. I have to keep going on this now, I like to think that by reading posts day 3 is the hump day to get over! Have passed that now. Thanks for all the reading, it is such a big help, good luck all on our special journeys
J

Hi NG well done on getting to day 3. Having supportive people around you will make the journey a bit easier. My colleagues are very supportive even if they do eat in front of me they ask if I mind first lol.
Have you tried peppermint tea or bouillon to keep you going?

How's your day going Ali? :D xx

Hi Ali, hope you have had a good one, I have had a super one today and made sure that I drank lots of water today. I wonder, what type of boullion are you drinking, I will pick some up at the weekend. Thanks to everyone it is so inspirational to come on here and read the posts and diaries. I am not going to keep a diary but just want the good company. Day four (I feel like I am a strange Big Brother House) went really well. How have you all done today?
Julia

How's your day going Ali? :D xx

All I can say is I got through it!!!!
3 shakes, 3.5L water, 4 coffees, and a bouillon took my mind off cooking 60 sausage rolls and packing them in a box for Rob to take to bowls.
Phew!!! It was close I tell you, they smelled soooooo good ;)

How has today been Ali? Ready for the weekend?

Weekends are fine for me, it's my days off I have to worry about and I'm on nights until Monday :):)

Hi Ali, hope you have had a good one, I have had a super one today and made sure that I drank lots of water today. I wonder, what type of boullion are you drinking, I will pick some up at the weekend. Thanks to everyone it is so inspirational to come on here and read the posts and diaries. I am not going to keep a diary but just want the good company. Day four (I feel like I am a strange Big Brother House) went really well. How have you all done today?
Julia

Hi Julia, I'm glad I now know your name rather than call you NG!!
I am drinking the vegetable bouillon, reduced salt type. Purple pot with an orange lid.
You're doing really well ,it is a bit like big brother, we are watching each other lol.
I like keeping a diary, helps to keep me on track but you don't have to. Keep drinking the water, makes such a difference xx

What does boullion taste like? My mum said it's a type of gravy??

3 shakes, 3.5L water, 4 coffees, and a bouillon took my mind off cooking 60 sausage rolls and packing them in a box for Rob to take to bowls.
Phew!!! It was close I tell you, they smelled soooooo good ;)

All I can say is that you're a stronger woman than me!!! That's some serious willpower :eek: Well done :D
x

Back