Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Have a good night..my day has been a pure fail...do you think that coke zero gives you hunger cravings? Maybe this is my problem as I have it every day and am always hungry even when I am in ketosis...back on the wagon tomorrow :)

Hi Ali, just wanted to say thanks for keeping me on my toes by popping in to my diary with your wise words...it really helps. X

Last edited:
3lbs off, virgin blubber and making sausage rolls without testing any, wow you've done great babes :)
Thanks for all the support over the last few days when it's been rough, i really do appreciate it xx

Have a good night..my day has been a pure fail...do you think that coke zero gives you hunger cravings? Maybe this is my problem as I have it every day and am always hungry even when I am in ketosis...back on the wagon tomorrow :)

I've been fine with coke zero, it's dr pepper that gives me cravings.

Hi Ali, just wanted to say thanks for keeping me on my toes by popping in to my diary with your wise words...it really helps. X

No probs Shell, glad to help. Hope you find bouillon today, it has really helped me :)

3lbs off, virgin blubber and making sausage rolls without testing any, wow you've done great babes :)
Thanks for all the support over the last few days when it's been rough, i really do appreciate it xx

Awwww thanks LMP :eek: you have a lot of friends on here who think you don't deserve the hassle. Glad you've turned it around and made a positive fresh start xx

Another night shift out of the way :) Weather is really windy and cold so I shall be glad to be tucked up in bed :p

Happy Sunday ;)

Hi Frenchfancy good to see you. I hope everything settles down for you and is a bit calmer.

Well I didn't think I'd get here but I have 2 weeks under my belt :D I am going to be brave this week and not weigh until Friday :eek:
3 days of STS last week nearly drove me over the edge ;)

nursetubs said:
Hi Frenchfancy good to see you. I hope everything settles down for you and is a bit calmer.

Well I didn't think I'd get here but I have 2 weeks under my belt :D I am going to be brave this week and not weigh until Friday :eek:
3 days of STS last week nearly drove me over the edge ;)

I'm staying off the scales too Ali, that's what does it every time to me! I lose I'm like I can afford to eat, I sts or gain and think sod it lol I can't win xx

I'm staying off the scales too Ali, that's what does it every time to me! I lose I'm like I can afford to eat, I sts or gain and think sod it lol I can't win xx

Daft isn't it? How food is the focus whether it's to celebrate or drown our sorrows.
Why is so much of our eating is governed by our emotions?

I have bought the Beck book after many recommendations (eventually) and I'm waiting for it to come. Maybe that will help my mindset?

nursetubs said:
Daft isn't it? How food is the focus whether it's to celebrate or drown our sorrows.
Why is so much of our eating is governed by our emotions?

I have bought the Beck book after many recommendations (eventually) and I'm waiting for it to come. Maybe that will help my mindset?

I tried the beck, it really is good but I'm saving it for when I start eating again, if I ever get there lol xx

I'm cold and grouchy :(

Luckily I can honestly say I'm not hungry. Feel a bit 'edgy' tho which is strange!
2 weeks down the line and I feel like I am having withdrawal symptoms ?

you are doing so well! I got a bit edgy too when I was a couple of weeks into TS..couldn't settle myself and couldn't focus enough either to do anything constructive...I prescribe a nice long hot bath and get stuck into a good book to pass the time? I really hope I can get through a whole week and look forward to that feeling it means that you are burning fat! :D

I wonder if it's too much coffee and not enough water? I might change to caffeine free and see how it goes.
Feeling less irritable now and warmer :)

Thanks guys xx

Back