Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hey Ali glad you're doing well and yay for turkey neck improvements ;)

Rough, rough, rough :( banging headache, neck glands ache, shattered. Stopped sneezing and no more runny eyes so I can focus at least.
Porridge, raspberry bar and 3L water done. Just about to have a hot choc. If I could just get rid of this headache :(

I am feeling 100% better :D might even re-start the c25k app over the weekend ;)

nursetubs said:
I am feeling 100% better :D might even re-start the c25k app over the weekend ;)

Aww that's good Ali glad your feeling better your doin fab Hun keep up the good work xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Aww that's good Ali glad your feeling better your doin fab Hun keep up the good work xx

Thanks Kelly, I have a new-found motivation :) I have had a wedding invite I didn't expect on the 14th April. I have bought a size 16 dress from Principles off ebay, but I'm a bit worried the top half might be too big! I don't know what their sizes are like?

nursetubs said:
Thanks Kelly, I have a new-found motivation :) I have had a wedding invite I didn't expect on the 14th April. I have bought a size 16 dress from Principles off ebay, but I'm a bit worried the top half might be too big! I don't know what their sizes are like?

Aww me either Hun you could maybe have it taken in? You'll look fab will you be seeing people you havnt seen for a while? You'll blow them away! Xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Aww me either Hun you could maybe have it taken in? You'll look fab will you be seeing people you havnt seen for a while? You'll blow them away! Xx

Absolutely! There are some I haven't seen since last year! Lol

nursetubs said:
Absolutely! There are some I haven't seen since last year! Lol

Ahh just imagine how fab your going to feel walking in all fab an slim zxx

I can't wait :)

DustQueen said:
So glad you're feeling better Ali xx how exciting about the wedding :)

Dress came today :D:D:D

I take it from the smiles it's good? :)

Love it, nice and fitted around the waist and hangs beautifully need a well supported bra to lift and fill it up a bit but I could do with a 14 top, will pull it in a bit around the shoulders ;)

nursetubs said:
Love it, nice and fitted around the waist and hangs beautifully need a well supported bra to lift and fill it up a bit but I could do with a 14 top, will pull it in a bit around the shoulders ;)

That's great Ali :)

Hiya Ali.. how was todays WI? ive restarted today after a pretty awful week of non stop scoffing with a 7lb gain to show for it!!!

changing back to TS with a WS meal every other day to keep my meds going.. got 5 weeks till i go hols so its gotta be a strict 5 weeks ot i will feel fat on the beach grr.. my WI day is now a friday too .Could do with a 8lb plus loss this week to get back to where i was a week ago and have a lb of virgin blubber gone too ...fingers crossed eh xxx

Back