Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

hiya Ali... hope you are feeling better pretty lady .... illness and exante is dreadful... sending you get well soon thoughts and cyber hugs xxxx

Hey Nursie :)
How ya feeling today ?
Get some Vics rubbed into your chest ;)
I was gonna suggest a wee fishermans friend to suck on;) but I think that would knock ya oot of ketosis.... so Vics is the way ahead ;)
I do hope you are feeling better
xxx

I am in a foul mood!!! I hate this diet, I hate hubby (who only this morning said he'd rather I ate and be fat than put up with me ATM)
I have no social life, I am constantly unwell with a sore throat, headache or something similar which I never had before. I feel like I am missing out and this rollercoaster is never ending. :( sorry to be so negative but that's how I feel.

No point telling me it'll get easier 'cos at the mo I really don't care!

It dont get easier.... simples..... ya either stick with it or ya move to WS or similar... you sound just like i felt a few weeks ago... luckily i wasnt ill but i was always tired n snappy... maybe a week on WS or AAM will give ya a little boost.... just a thought hunni xxx hope ya feel better soon xx

I am in a foul mood!!! I hate this diet, I hate hubby (who only this morning said he'd rather I ate and be fat than put up with me ATM)
I have no social life, I am constantly unwell with a sore throat, headache or something similar which I never had before. I feel like I am missing out and this rollercoaster is never ending. :( sorry to be so negative but that's how I feel.

"As much as I want to eat this food and enjoy a moment or two of pleasure, losing weight is much more important to me" ;)

Read this back to yourself. You meant it when you wrote it, you mean it now.

Ok, time for tough talking. Do you want diabetes? A CVA? Cardiac disease? Do you want to end up needing someone to wash and dress you?

This is not about looking good in a size 10 pair of jeans is it? You want a long and healthy life - for yourself, and your family.

You won't hate hubby tomorrow, you know that right?

Right, lecture over!! :D

Dust yourself off, go out for some fresh air, and carry on.........simples!!

There is nothing I can say to make you feel any better so just sending big hugs xxxxx

Darcy15 said:
"As much as I want to eat this food and enjoy a moment or two of pleasure, losing weight is much more important to me" ;)

Read this back to yourself. You meant it when you wrote it, you mean it now.

Ok, time for tough talking. Do you want diabetes? A CVA? Cardiac disease? Do you want to end up needing someone to wash and dress you?

This is not about looking good in a size 10 pair of jeans is it? You want a long and healthy life - for yourself, and your family.

You won't hate hubby tomorrow, you know that right?

Right, lecture over!! :D

Dust yourself off, go out for some fresh air, and carry on.........simples!!

Thanks, I'm feeling really sorry for myself and when I read this I am crying my eyes out but funnily enough I feel better too. You have really brought it home to me, I feel pants at the mo and I can't go on like this. I prob have a virus and taking the tablets and cough sweets and medicines this week have resulted in another gain which made me feel low :(

I went for a long walk Sunday and started the c25k app which I thought resulted in the gain. My mum has type 2 diabetes and dad has had a quadruple bypass and graft after a heart attack. I don't want to be skinny and at 5' 3" being a supermodel is not an option ;)
I will continue with Exante until I am in the 11's and look at what to do from here? I have downloaded the Dukan diet book onto kindle and I will compare it with Atkins, I know I need to follow a very low carb plan for the rest of my life because there is one thing I have realised it's how carb sensitive I am.

Thanks for all your support, I thought I'd lost a few friends after I wrote it but if I don't admit how I feel then I am living a lie, even if we are strangers we are still friends on the same journey. You're help is invaluable and I hope I too can give you the support and help you need again. xx

Thanks, I'm feeling really sorry for myself and when I read this I am crying my eyes out but funnily enough I feel better too. You have really brought it home to me, I feel pants at the mo and I can't go on like this. I prob have a virus and taking the tablets and cough sweets and medicines this week have resulted in another gain which made me feel low :(

I went for a long walk Sunday and started the c25k app which I thought resulted in the gain. My mum has type 2 diabetes and dad has had a quadruple bypass and graft after a heart attack. I don't want to be skinny and at 5' 3" being a supermodel is not an option ;)
I will continue with Exante until I am in the 11's and look at what to do from here? I have downloaded the Dukan diet book onto kindle and I will compare it with Atkins, I know I need to follow a very low carb plan for the rest of my life because there is one thing I have realised it's how carb sensitive I am.

Thanks for all your support, I thought I'd lost a few friends after I wrote it but if I don't admit how I feel then I am living a lie, even if we are strangers we are still friends on the same journey. You're help is invaluable and I hope I too can give you the support and help you need again. xx

:grouphugg:

I've got the tissues out now.....for goodness sake!!!!

Aww Hun of course were here for you we all have good and bad days hope your feeling better soon hugs Kel xx

Babe- first of all, please take care of yourself as your well being takes priority. I truly hope you feel better soon..

and secondly.....

, I thought I'd lost a few friends after I wrote it but if I don't admit how I feel then I am living a lie, even if we are strangers we are still friends on the same journey. You're help is invaluable and I hope I too can give you the support and help you need again. xx

Don't ever think that!!! If you can't be honest in YOUR OWN diary then where can you? We're all on this journey together and although we may all be virtual friends we all understand how hard it is and the impact it has on our lives.

Sending big Gaga love your way xxxx

nursetubs said:

Oh Ali
That's understandable you've been really ill, I hope you hit hubby?? X
You're allowed to be negative it's your diary x
But it isn't never-ending it just feels like it now x

nursetubs said:

Oh Ali glad you're feeling a bit better xxx glad someone was around to help x

Hi Ali, hope you're feeling a little better ;)

We all have highs and lows on our journey and its better you talk about it with people who understand rather than keep it in and feel worse!!

We're here for you as you have been there for us all...whether you knew it or not!

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Morning Ali,

Hugs firstly!! Sorry your feeling so low!!!

And if you do decide to low carb I'll happily take you under my (not so big now) wings :)

I started getting a lot of illnesses on Exante, and just felt lethargic, grouchy n crap all the time tbh...

I love, love, love my Atkins WOE, even after 5 months! and finally have a social life again with both my family and friends!

And I've had the added bonus of losing 21lbs in that time and still losing over 4lbs every week even though I'm only half a stone from goal!

Give me a shout if you need advice....!!!

J xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ali,

If anything your honesty makes you more likeable. Hope you feel better. Take some garlic capsules if you have to cos they will clear up that cold.

Belle

li just popping in to see how you are today hope your feelin a bit better xxx

:thankyou: THANK YOU VERY MUCH :thankyou:

For all your messages on here and in my PM, I am feeling a whole lot better today.
I have had a few days off plan, I have eaten what I want and a few things I didn't want ;) Some of which I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would either!!

I am going to give it one last go to my 11st goal. I am 12.10 today, a 3lb gain from last Friday but hey, could have been much worse eh? ;) I am not changing my tickers, that will soon be off :)
I haven't been able to concentrate on reading the Dukan or Atkins books I have downloaded either but my head is less fuzzy now and no more streaming eyes.

I think all the night shifts have been getting me down too but starting tonight I am on another stretch of 6 :( I will try and make the most of the daylight at either end of my sleep and go for a walk and get some vitamin D.

Thank you again for your support, not out of the woods yet though, the next 3 days are going to be a b!tch but at least I will be either in bed or in work so poor hubby won't bear the brunt of it lol.

Take care peeps, you're my angels xx

Back