Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hi ali, hope the headache's gone today! I am really suffering this week with headaches and mood swings. Soo tired as well! Anyway, love the kittens x

notsoskinnymarge said:
My goodness !
Those kittens have got some ears to grow into !
:D

Lol they're not that bad. Pic angle makes them look bigger.

They have both been named :) Tilly and Smudge :)

*bridezilla* said:
Hi ali, hope the headache's gone today! I am really suffering this week with headaches and mood swings. Soo tired as well! Anyway, love the kittens x

Oh yes! I'm with you on both counts :(

Aww Hun the headache will go soon as will the grumpiness the k fairy will be visiting soon!! Xxx

New additions :D

We have called the one on the right smudge but we're having trouble naming the one with a tabby face. She is so cute :)

OMG Cute overload! They are so gorgeous, am well jealous :D

Hope you and the cuties are having a fab day :hug99:xx

Hope the head's cleared too, get that water down you! :nono:

How you doin Hunni? How's the head? Xxx

Good morning :) I should be in ketosis by now, headache has gone and I'm drinking plenty of water. I'd forgotten how hard these first few days are!!

Kitties have kept me entertained lol

Aww they are cuties first few days are a killer but I'm sure you'll hit ketosis soon xxxx

Quiet here today. I was supposed to go on a trip today but it was cancelled because of the weather. Shame really as it's been a nice dry day so far :(

1L water, 3 coffees, pepp tea so far :)

Bad luck on the trip cancellation. Nothing worse than getting yourself prepared and then plans changing. Particularly when you're doing a vlcd.

Good morning Ali, sorry your trip was cancelled.

Hope today's a fab one for you :hug99: xx

Helloooooo peeps, this week has gone Pete Tong thanks to chocolate and gin!!!!!! I knew it would 'cos I didn't start on a Tuesday lol

I will have my official WI tomorrow then I am joining BB on her 100 day challenge. If I have crossed into the 13's then so be it! My uniform feels tight tonight but then again it might have shrunk in the tumble dryer (wishful thinking ;))

Giving myself a boot up the bum and I'll need all the support I can get so I hope there are more minis around than there have been recently it's been so quiet every time I log on.

tubbynomore said:
Helloooooo peeps, this week has gone Pete Tong thanks to chocolate and gin!!!!!! I knew it would 'cos I didn't start on a Tuesday lol

I will have my official WI tomorrow then I am joining BB on her 100 day challenge. If I have crossed into the 13's then so be it! My uniform feels tight tonight but then again it might have shrunk in the tumble dryer (wishful thinking ;))

Giving myself a boot up the bum and I'll need all the support I can get so I hope there are more minis around than there have been recently it's been so quiet every time I log on.

Some of us oldies are still here..but this time to finish the journey! Good luck for tomorrow! Tuesday club official WI ;-)

Some of us oldies are still here..but this time to finish the journey! Good luck for tomorrow! Tuesday club official WI ;-)

Right then missus, if your ticker is right we have the same amount to lose!!!! Are you up for a personal battle??

Hell yeah!

This made me smile :) you're on. I'll weigh when I get up this afternoon and today is day 1, txt me if you are struggling and I'll do the same :p

It's just a blip Hun you can do this!! Good luck xxx

Back