Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Good morning Ali, good luck with your weigh in later and the very best of luck with your 100 day 100% challenge :hug99: xx

Good luck Ali :D

Tah-dah WI just as I suspected 13st 0lb so happy it wasn't more!

Day 1 Thanks for your posts and well-wishes here goes...:D

Ow ow owwwwwww! Headache :(

Good afternoon Ali. Owww indeed, hope your headaches cleared. Mine's heavy, am wanting a storm to ease it I think :hug99: xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Not good! Plenty of water hun an a couple of paracetamol cxxx

gigglepants said:
Good afternoon Ali. Owww indeed, hope your headaches cleared. Mine's heavy, am wanting a storm to ease it I think :hug99: xx

Well I'm lying in bed still have bit of a fuzzy head but I slept a good 5 hrs. Night 3 of 4 tonight and I really do need to drink more water. I find it so hard in work :(
It went very dark this morning before I went to bed I was expecting a storm and heavy downpour but nothing came. Don't know what's happened while I've been asleep lol

Hope you had a great day xx

Must be harder when you work different shifts. Sorting out what time to have your packs, let alone drinking all your water xx

gigglepants said:
Must be harder when you work different shifts. Sorting out what time to have your packs, let alone drinking all your water xx

It is :( but working out in the community in the day is bad enough but at night there are no public toilets open either!

It is :( but working out in the community in the day is bad enough but at night there are no public toilets open either!

Blimey I never even thought of that, torture!

gigglepants said:
Blimey I never even thought of that, torture!

Lol yes torture it is :p

Can imagine a lot of leg crossing at times, not the best diet to be on with no loos nearby :D

Sounds like you need to get yourself one of those "she- wee" things you get in those naff magazines in Sunday papers lol!! Bless your heart , horrible having to cross your legs!! Hope your restart is going well, I'm a Tuesday club weigher too so we're in it together :) x

Misspiggy1981 said:
Sounds like you need to get yourself one of those "she- wee" things you get in those naff magazines in Sunday papers lol!! Bless your heart , horrible having to cross your legs!! Hope your restart is going well, I'm a Tuesday club weigher too so we're in it together :) x

Lol I was going to suggest a she-wee if it's good enough for Davina! ;)

Lol a she-wee what are you like? Ewwwww ;)

:hmm: Off to google she-wee :flirt2:

Shewee can be cleaned by machine or hand and withstands temperatures of up to 120°C. THIS PRODUCT IS NONREFUNDABLE :rotflmao:

Can just imagine OH emptying dish-washer saying wtf's this?

Back