Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Well done with the stone, that's great. Definitely keep moving for the back, just going for a walk if you can't manage the swim will do it wonders :) x

nursetubs said:
Thanks dusty I've pulled a muscle but it's getting better.
It's not even my old back pain, I usually get sciatica which I'm used to with my job but I wasn't doing anything strenuous when I felt this go.
I haven't been able to go swimming either so maybe that could loosen it a bit.

How's you doing, I'll try and catch up with your diary but I can't sit for long!

Ooo how'd you manage that hun? Yeah swimming sounds like a good idea :) not much to tell here just plodding along with my calorie counting :)

Wohooo! Well done on the 3lbs, and on losing that first stone Ali :D
Sorry to hear about your back :( Sounds pretty nasty...
Glad you're OK otherwise though, and still going strong with the Exante. I was just thinking about you earlier actually...I thought it was a bit unusual for you to be absent for a while!
That's the only thing with the Exante forum, it's a lot busier than some of the other ones, so it's easy for your favourite diaries to drop off the bottom of your 'subscribed' list - and then before you know it, you realise that actually, you haven't seen someone post for a while!

Take it easy and I hope you feel better soon x

Well done NT that's fab news!!!!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My back is on the mend :wee: thankfully. I got out of bed yesterday and today without a twinge, ached as the day went on but nothing like last week!

Been a bit silly over the weekend, done so well too :( I've had some crisps, sausage rolls and cake. Got to put that behind me and repair the damage before WI Friday. I have a new delivery coming today, just shakes so they will keep me on the straight and narrow.
Not happy with the carrier tho, last month they were coming between 10 - 11 so I had to rearrange shifts so I could be home. I have made sure I am working a late shift today so I can be home for morning delivery and have had an email they are coming 14.20 - 15.20 I can't win!!! There's no telephone contact number on the email either :(

Glad your back's getting better NT :)
Did you manage to get your delivery yesterday? Hope so - there's nothing more fruatrating than waiting in all day - only for it to arrive just after you walk out of the door!
Hopefully the shakes-only pack will suit you loads better than the soups and shakes. I happen to love the soups and hate the shakes, so I know how I'd feel if I had to force a shake down every day!

Hope you've managed to get back on track after your little blip. I'm sure it won't have done too much damage by the time Friday comes around x

Thanks Alex, I left a message on the door and he left it on the step:)
Having just shakes is so much easier, although I still haven't mastered getting a hot shake without lumps :p. I had a Tesco Ultraslim bar yest and it was OK.
1lb down again this week, I have had a few cheats this week so I am happy with that :)
Big night out tonight drinks and food, I am deff not in ketosis so should be OK.
Haven't got any more do's planned until works Christmas do 9th Dec which is 6 weeks away. I aim to be another stone down by then so no more cheats :p

Been really busy today cleaning, so much for a day off! Found mouse droppings under the kitchen sink so I have gone mad with the bleach on every surface :D and put down a mouse trap :( would get a cat but the dog wouldn't like that lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying the little bit of sunshine we're having before it gets too cold. Be good xx

Good Morning one and all!!! ;)
I had a fab night last night, was a great laugh. Just what the doctor ordered hehe.
My step into the 13's yest didn't last long but I have plenty of time til Friday to get it back :D
Big day planned today, choir practice 2 til 4.30 then the concert at 7. The Messiah, will be glad when it's over and we can rest up a bit. Having 2 boiled eggs and a shake now, will be a long time 'til I next eat, I plan on a bar after practice and a shake before the concert. Water intake will be down today too cos I won't be able to escape to the loo very easily.

Still here talking to myself! Baaaaad indigestion today, had it last time for 3 days until I got into K. No headache tho just tired :(. Had loads of water, plan going well.
Great comments from work colleagues after I overheard them talking about me! They were apparently amazed when I walked in on Friday at how good I look! It doesn't show in my work uniform how much weight I have lost, which is a good thing because I can stun them on nights out :p
Can't wait 'til the works Christmas do now when I turn up in a dress!!! Makes me even more determined to get to the 12's by Dec :D

Hello im also excited about my christmas do party when is your's?x

Hello im also excited about my christmas do party when is your's?x

9th Dec so I have 6 weeks! What about you?

Aaaaaaaargh! Why are Sundays so hard I am sooooooo cross with myself :banghead: I made a lovely chicken dinner for DH and DS then friends called round so I fed them as well and I had chicken, swede, carrots and a few peas. I avoided the stuffing and potatoes, I was doing well until I had 2 glasses of wine and 2 chocolate cookies :argh: back to basics AGAIN tomorrow :(

Ooops!
Ah well, there's nothing you can do now, except get back on that wagon! I really do admire people who can cook for others and not have anything themselves...not sure I could manage it, especially if I wasn't in ketosis to begin with.
Hearing your work colleagues talking like that must've given you a lovely boost though :) And you know it was all honest, since they didn't think you could hear! The same thing happened to me in some pub toilets a few years ago (my friends were in different stalls talking about me, and didn't realise I was in there too). I was grinning from ear to ear listening to them :)

Have a great week Ali - here's to posh party outfits in 6 weeks time! :D x

Morning Ali!!!!!! I think this weekend has been a mega binge for everyone....

All back on it today though sweet!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooops!
Ah well, there's nothing you can do now, except get back on that wagon! I really do admire people who can cook for others and not have anything themselves...not sure I could manage it, especially if I wasn't in ketosis to begin with.
Hearing your work colleagues talking like that must've given you a lovely boost though :) And you know it was all honest, since they didn't think you could hear! The same thing happened to me in some pub toilets a few years ago (my friends were in different stalls talking about me, and didn't realise I was in there too). I was grinning from ear to ear listening to them :)

Have a great week Ali - here's to posh party outfits in 6 weeks time! :D x

Back on it today, lol @ you earwigging in the toilet :)
Seen a few frocks I fancy already ;)

Hey tubs don't worry get back to it tomorrow I'm back on tomorrow we can do this ;)

We CAN do this Dusty and we WILL!! :D

Morning Ali!!!!!! I think this weekend has been a mega binge for everyone....

All back on it today though sweet!!!

Yep, I'm not the only one lol

Definitely a weekend for food - i blame the bad weather ;) Today is a new day, you can do it xx

Haha got to blame something!

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR EXPLETIVES, PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED

100% committed for the next 6 weeks! There! I've said it :D

Sings #Ain't no stopping us now# :stickdance: let's do it :bunnydance:

I am in such a good mood, I have my positivity back and I'm raring to go. May have something to do with a conversation with DH (and for today AKA The Pr!ck)
After I walked in on a conversation my colleagues were having and they realised I had heard (see previous thread) they asked me what he thought of my weight loss so far.
He hasn't passed any comment or remark except when I sometimes eat something I shouldn't then it's 'are you still on the diet then?' or something similar.
So last night I asked him, his reply upset me but has now made me even more determined to show him!!! I'm doing this for me, so I can feel better about myself and now it has become something I need to prove to him :mad:

His reply, 'you have been on diets so many times they don't last and the weight goes back on so there's no point getting excited' :cry: :flamingmad: I must admit I didn't expect that! He has always been supportive, or so I thought! I didn't know how to react hence the wine and cookies.

But hey-ho I can do something about my weight, but he will always be a short baldie :p

Onwards and Downwards. I'll show the b*stard...

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR EXPLETIVES, PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED

100% committed for the next 6 weeks! There! I've said it :D

Sings #Ain't no stopping us now# :stickdance: let's do it :bunnydance:

I am in such a good mood, I have my positivity back and I'm raring to go. May have something to do with a conversation with DH (and for today AKA The Pr!ck)
After I walked in on a conversation my colleagues were having and they realised I had heard (see previous thread) they asked me what he thought of my weight loss so far.
He hasn't passed any comment or remark except when I sometimes eat something I shouldn't then it's 'are you still on the diet then?' or something similar.
So last night I asked him, his reply upset me but has now made me even more determined to show him!!! I'm doing this for me, so I can feel better about myself and now it has become something I need to prove to him :mad:

His reply, 'you have been on diets so many times they don't last and the weight goes back on so there's no point getting excited' :cry: :flamingmad: I must admit I didn't expect that! He has always been supportive, or so I thought! I didn't know how to react hence the wine and cookies.

But hey-ho I can do something about my weight, but he will always be a short baldie :p

Onwards and Downwards. I'll show the b*stard...

Oh my!! You bloody show him!! Hmmmmm, well at least he's being honest I suppose :S You will show him hun, and he'll have to eat his words x
Well done for being strong hun and gosh I can see why that was a shock, might be time to "accidently" kick him in your sleep I say ;) x

Back