Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Here I am on nights again. What a struggle it's been to get back on the wagon! Didn't think it would be this hard. Really had to force myself to stay out of the kitchen today or I don't know what I might have eaten.
Not had as much water as I hoped because I am so cold! Had a few peppermint teas and boiled water to drink but nowhere near 2L. Best get some down overnight. Soooo want this 2lb I gained over the weekend off, still 2 more days to go to weigh-in I might get to STS!

nursetubs said:
Here I am on nights again. What a struggle it's been to get back on the wagon! Didn't think it would be this hard. Really had to force myself to stay out of the kitchen today or I don't know what I might have eaten.
Not had as much water as I hoped because I am so cold! Had a few peppermint teas and boiled water to drink but nowhere near 2L. Best get some down overnight. Soooo want this 2lb I gained over the weekend off, still 2 more days to go to weigh-in I might get to STS!

Hey Hun I know exactly how you feel so hard getting back on it right now x well done x keep strong and those 2 tiny lbs will be off in no time x

Thanks DQ, there are quite a lot of newbies here this week and as I'm struggling I find it hard to give them support and motivation. But, on the plus side by giving encouragement to others it may well rub off on me too :p

I'm on nights again too :0( and OH decided he's at the right weight now so sat and ate a giant kebab in front of me tonight!! Not impressed......

So came to work an hour early too as was mega peed off with him!

I'm really struggling since my extra carb infested Chinese on Monday night, although I have stuck to 100% TS since with a battle!

I keep telling myself that I'm going away Thursday so just eat and sort it out when I get back but that's a massively slippery slope......so trying to be good!

Hope your having a good night, I'm bored to death :0(

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nursetubs said:
Thanks DQ, there are quite a lot of newbies here this week and as I'm struggling I find it hard to give them support and motivation. But, on the plus side by giving encouragement to others it may well rub off on me too :p

I know that feeling they ask any hints or tips and I wanna say run screaming now before you feel as useless as me lol

I'm on nights again too :0( and OH decided he's at the right weight now so sat and ate a giant kebab in front of me tonight!! Not impressed......

So came to work an hour early too as was mega peed off with him!

I'm really struggling since my extra carb infested Chinese on Monday night, although I have stuck to 100% TS since with a battle!

I keep telling myself that I'm going away Thursday so just eat and sort it out when I get back but that's a massively slippery slope......so trying to be good!

Hope your having a good night, I'm bored to death :0(

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What is it with our OH?? my DH and DS had a gorgeous smelling Indian! So I made do with my Thai chicken soup lol. I just hope there are no left-overs or I should steer clear of the fridge!
Gonna be a long night here too, unless we have a call-out we don't have a visit until 5am. The big meeting in the morning, we are going to lose our night service. Just do earlys and lates then 7-3 and 2-10 microbiologist and pharmacist are coming up with a new formulary for us to give more daily and bd antibiotics instead of QDS.
Can't say I'll miss the nights but it does boost the pay a bit :(

I know that feeling they ask any hints or tips and I wanna say run screaming now before you feel as useless as me lol

Yeah but look at what you have achieved already!

True xx

See you both tomorrow on the wagon, night xx

Quick update, slept late cos of this morning's meeting. On track for 2lbs gain to be off this week get back to STS. Off to work now xx

Hello! One more week and I'll be glad my soups will be finished. I am definately ordering shakes only and getting Tesco Ultraslim bars next month.
I have had a few people comment now about my weight loss but I must try not to get complacent which usually happens! Tends to be a license down the slippery slope of 'the odd 1 (of whatever) won't matter' must stick to 100% TS.
I have ordered Marigold vegetable boullion low salt for Tesco home delivery. I hope it's the right one! I'm still on nights for another 2 so I can't get to the supermarket.
Can't wait for these nights to be over so I can go swimming! Didn't think I'd say that about exercise but I feel comfortable under water! lol
Right! I'm off to bed. Toot toot xx

Had a lovely sleep but maybe getting up and having a mushroom soup for 'breakfast' wasn't the best idea I have had!!! Had most of it but almost threw up with only 2 spoons to go :yuk: I think this is going to be the longest week until all the soups are gone :(
I know it's the soups now that are mentally stopping me from avoiding putting anything else in my mouth so, if I have the soup first it's out of the way and I can concentrate on being 100% for the rest of the day.

Hope you all had a great day xx

Funny how it works isnt it and what makes us sabotage ourselves. I have the Tesco ultraslim bars at the mo, which are fine, but the chocolate flavour makes me want to eat more after it. It must be a little trigger for me. Where as the shakes are really 'comforting', scary I know! But the full feeling I have after them it really nice.

I am afraid I chickened out of the soups. I had 3 spoonfuls of a T and B on day one or two and that was it! I almost chucked up. I am now happy with the shakes...in fact I LOVE them! And the bars are great too. I much prefer the exante ones and will get more when I get paid!

Good luck with transitioning back from nights, I honestly dont know how you do it!

I know! Just the little triggers is enough!
Funny thing is I am really looking forward to having just shakes cos I know I'll be 100% TS, just have to get through the next week. Might even order them earlier and try the soups again when I'm deff in the zone ;)

Been doing shifts days/nights for 27yrs :eek: I'll be glad when I can only do days from now on :D

Week 4 - day 1

Can't believe this is my third week over. I'm off to bed now WI this evening when I get up.
Have a good day peeps xx

Good luck with the weigh in Ali :D
Time really does start flying once you get into it doesn't it? I can't believe I'm nearly finishing week 6! Wish I'd done this years ago...
x

Back