Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hi Ali - good to see you back :D
I'm an Ebay seller as well as a buyer, and I would never list an item if I thought I wouldn't be able to fulfil my end of the bargain. Especially at this time of year, when people are eager to receive their items in time for Christmas.
I know it wouldn't seem fair to dish out negative feedback if she'd been hospitalised as a genuine emergency, but it doesn't sound like she mentioned anything like that? Anyway, even if it was a genuine emergency, as a seller I would upgrade the postage to the quickest available option as an apology for the delay....and surely she could've asked someone to pop to the post office for her in the past 10 days, even if she couldn't get there herself!
Whether you decide to leave a Neg or nor, what will hurt her more is the 'detailed seller rating' that you leave (the four things that you leave a 'star rating' for). I would be tempted to award her a low mark for despatch time at the very least, and probably communication as well.
If a seller's rating drops below 4.6 on any of the categories, they're considered to be underperforming by Ebay, and can be stopped from listing items either temporarily or permanently.

Sorry for the rant, but Ebay really frustrates me sometimes!

Anyway - back to this dieting malarkey! Glad to see you're still on track with TS. Hope the indigestion clears up, and that the Ketosis fairy visits soon!
x

triage999 said:
Morning Ali, I am really sorry to hear about your Hubby, and hope he finds something very soon!

I too fell off the wagon spectacularly this weekend after the devastating news that a very close friend died in his sleep on Saturday :0( it was such a huge shock :0(

Back on it with vengeance this morning though as I know he wouldn't want me to be moping around never mind 'fat' and moping!!!!

Big hugs to you all, and look at it as a positive, I'm a huge believer in fate, so there's bound to be a reason why it's determined his job loss!

You never know what surprises are around the corner :0) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry what awful news, sending you my love xx so sorry x

well done ali on jumping back on board, as for Ebay I would leave mnegative feed back, so others know the service is ppoor. I agree add a seller I would of done some thing as ssorry.

Hiya Ali.

Hope your doing good babe?
As for eBay, that's defo a negative!! I bloody would anyway xx

Hi all, Just been reading ur posts and gaining some inspiration as a new member to exante. As a nurse too It can be difficult trying to eat properly and trying to discipline myself to eat before work( never been a breakfast eater) and nibble a bar during the day with loads of water. Hard when its freezing and snowing though lol x U all seem to be motivating each other well and its great to see xx

Hi Martine welcome along. Working shifts is hard because we can't plan to eat the same time every day.
Plus I find it particularly hard to get more than 2L water in because I work in the community. I too take a bar with me and nibble through the morning, have a shake between 1 and 3 and another about 6 or 7 ish.
Nights are the worst! But once in ketosis as long as I have my coffee, peppermint tea or water I'm fine:)

Hello all! Here I am still doing TS, not hungry but I have a headache. I know it's down to lack of water but I have managed 1.5L plus coffees today and the shakes of course :p
So much easier when I am in work.

My dress arrived today and I love it :) I feel super sexy in it ;). I will post pics in my gallery after the do on Friday when I get all dolled up :D I don't think I ever remember wearing a dress that short even in my teens lol.
Definitely neg feedback for the seller tho, over 2 weeks to get it and ignored my emails.
Better get to bed, another 10hr shift tomorrow starting at 7. Nitenite xx

nursetubs said:
Hello all! Here I am still doing TS, not hungry but I have a headache. I know it's down to lack of water but I have managed 1.5L plus coffees today and the shakes of course :p
So much easier when I am in work.

My dress arrived today and I love it :) I feel super sexy in it ;). I will post pics in my gallery after the do on Friday when I get all dolled up :D I don't think I ever remember wearing a dress that short even in my teens lol.
Definitely neg feedback for the seller tho, over 2 weeks to get it and ignored my emails.
Better get to bed, another 10hr shift tomorrow starting at 7. Nitenite xx

Oooooo yay at hot dress!!!

Morning glad your doing well.. And I'm looking forward to seeing your pretty dress :)x

Thank god you live the dress after all this stress eh.
Can't wait to see the pics babe xx

Yay for the dress nt... Bet u will look gorgeous looking forward to pics

As for eBay - don't even get be started lol glad u finally got ur dress though :)

Here's to an even better day x x

Pleased the dress arrived in time. I would def leave low stars feedback in the P&P, Communication and Despatch categories though - a poor show by the seller!

Left neg feedback and low star rating. Waiting for the response now hmmm.
I paid straight away so she should't leave me bad feeback lol.

Another TS day :) so much easier when K kicks in so I'm not hungry ;)
I am looking forward to our Christmas dinner on Friday but not to the problem of getting back in K again after. It's such a vicious circle, and seems to get harder getting back to it every time :( No more planned then until Christmas day which I can control as I am working a late shift so won't eat much for dinner :)

Sellers can't leave buyers a negative feedback rating so don't worry about that flower x

glad you got your dress, well done on ts again. I have my work do Saturday and the same am dreading the journey to k again. we will do it together then :)

Yep we'll cross the ketosis bridge together :)

Sellers can't leave buyers a negative feedback rating so don't worry about that flower x

cant leave negative feedback but can leave a comment

h x

hows it going nt?

h x

Back