Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

It's definitely quiet on here, I can distantly hear the thuds as people fall off the wagon so near to Xmas...

xx

Hiya Ali, how's your day been? xx

LOL Sarette! Loud bang as I fell off!!!!
Beetroot chutney sandwich got the better of me again!!! :eek:

I sooooo want to do this!!! Grrrrr.
I am really cross with myself, that's the second time this week the beetroot chutney has got to me :(

What do you think peeps? Is it worth me battling on here alone? So many have called it a day until after xmas.
I could change to WS until after xmas, really not got back to it properly since my xmas do on Friday. Yesterday was the only day I stuck 100% and that was because I was too busy to cheat.
Scales are STS since yesterday. I have lost 2lb of my night out gain but still 2lbs of it to go! I won't lose it if I keep sneaking bread!!

I have a week of food packs and think I'm going to do WS til they run out, enjoy Crimbo and then review diet plans for the new year. Exante has given me a great kick start but thinking of switching to Weight Watchers or Atkins in the new year. As good as the Exante results are I'm struggling after only 3 weeks of TS (except 2 no carb food days) and I'm not sure I will get back into the zone for an extended period of time. Only you can answer what you want to do - but it sure is getting quiet around here! X

It's a really hard diet at the best of times and I can understand why there aren't many here at the mo. They will be back in droves come January!

Did you meet triage999 when she was on here doing Exante? She has been doing even better on Atkins. Click on this link to her diary and read her journey.
http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet-diaries/240068-exante-now-atkins-xmas-dress-countdown.html

It makes me think I can follow Atkins after to maintain but I still have 2.5stone I want to lose and Exante works for me if only I could stick to it for 3 days until I hit K then I'm not even hungry or tempted to eat!

Another good link http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet/82208-so-youre-thinking-starting-atkins.html

Thanks NT - will check out the links. I have 8.5 stones to lose (1.5 gone in last 3 weeks though so better than having 10 stone to lose), and want to feel that I can commit & stick to a plan as I'm in it for the long haul x

I'm still here Ali! Only doing TS for one more day, but the only reason I'm not here more is because I'm running around like a maniac doing last minute Christmas shopping, card writing, washing, ironing, throwing nail polish remover over wooden chests of drawers....:eek: you know how it is!?! (or is that last bit just me? :p)
I feel that I need to stay here even when I'm off plan, just to make myself accountable and to remind myself why I don't want to go crazy with food over Christmas.
I've never tried to keep myself in check during the festive period, and I've never had a break from a VLCD before so who knows what may happen! At the moment I actually feel scared of food, which is a new one for me!

Good luck with whatever decision you make...x x

OMG I know what you mean about being scared of food. I'm worried that any carbs I eat will just suck in the water and it won't go! That's what I think has happened since my night out but I can't get my @rse into gear and get on with it.
I have no excuse, no more parties until xmas day but it's like I can't justify buying another month's supply when I still have pressies to get and food esp now that DH is still out of work.
I have just about enough left for a whole week if I have a bar a day.

Step away from the beetroot chutney Ali - in fact get your hubby to hide it until xmas lol :p Remember the more we lose before christmas - the more we can eat at christmas :eek: oops that should be the less we'll need to lose after christmas :p

I'm back in the zone (I think) but it took me a while - my xmas meal was nearly 2 weeks ago! Remember this is your choice, don't feel you have to TS until xmas but think about how great you'll feel if you do :)
Hazel
x

hi Ali. I am back! :) if you want to stay on plan so will I promise. x

:woohoo: 1lb plus night out gain gone (4lbs in a week), into virgin blubber :D

Yeeeeh for virgin blubber :D xx

Fabulous, well done!!!

Hello I think I remember you from CD... Well done you on your weightloss so far. X

I was on CD in 2008 but I didn't know about this site then. I did go in to CS for a few weeks before I found Exante :)
Thank you xx

Back