Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Good morning, just checking in day 1/7 TS :D

You doing ok chick? x

Yep Fab! Half pack of soup (cos I don't really like them and can just about manage them really watery) shake and 1.5L water done :)
How about you, your day been Ok?

I like this feeling, ketosis rocks :)

I am on day 4 and not hungry so I must be in K. I have never bought the strips so I wouldn't really know lol.
I would be very disappointed if the strips were neg and I was convinced I was in K, don't know how I would react!

I am on day 4 and not hungry so I must be in K. I have never bought the strips so I wouldn't really know lol.
I would be very disappointed if the strips were neg and I was convinced I was in K, don't know how I would react!
I do have the strips but dont really trust them;) will test them out tomorrow as that will be day 3 for me :) x

I've never used them not to fussed if im in k or not the weight should still come off if that makes sense ;-) x

Does make sense but if you're in K it's fat you're losing not just fluid. I know if we stick to TS or WS and no carbs we will be in K so it would be fat loss. :)

well done you are doing super fine :). Looking forward to reading all about your continued losses when i get back, and hoping you get some good news for the new year re OH's job. Have a good one and well done on sticking with it. x

well done you are doing super fine :). Looking forward to reading all about your continued losses when i get back, and hoping you get some good news for the new year re OH's job. Have a good one and well done on sticking with it. x

Thanks, have a great time away. Enjoy xx

Another great TS day under my belt, more room under my belt now too :p
Will do it all again tomorrow. I decided today to have a soup in 2 halves, reminded me why I stopped drinking them! Nearly threw the second one back up :9529: had to water it down even more. At least I got my 3L water in ;)
Have a great Tuesday see ya in the evening. Nite all xx

I don't know why I have a question in my box at the top ^^^ strange!

Here's to another fabby day hon not long till weigh in day :) xx

TS all day :) 1 shake, choc orange bar and 2L water so far. Got 1 shake left for later. Had so many mugs of coffee I am buzzing lol. Hope I still have you buds on board :)

Back