Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hi Nursey!

I'm still on that wagon with you! :D

Well done Darcy, only 2 more days :)
What are you planning to do for Christmas and how long are you taking off?

2 more days TS and I'm glad I'm not working until Christmas day! Every house I visited today had mince pies, cake or cookies on offer. I stuck to black coffee and didn't give in.
My patients are lovely tho when I explained how much weight I have lost, so they are keeping the goodies until I call Sunday lol. Hopefully they will be so stuffed with turkey they will have forgotten ;)

Thanks H, just had mega trouble ordering the shakes but 3rd time lucky and it went through. Maybe the site is extra busy with peeps stocking up ready for the big start in Jan :p
Have a great Christmas xx
What ones did u order hon?? I bet January that make thousands lol

Chocolate this time and a few porridge to try.

I am excited to report a 4lb loss this week :D
Not quite in the 12's but 13 1 is dam near ;) still might be in the 12's xmas day if only for a short while :giggle:
Today has tested my willpower and so far so good. 2nd shake down and 1L water. Been shooping all day now going out with family pressies. Cya later xx

nursetubs said:
I am excited to report a 4lb loss this week :D
Not quite in the 12's but 13 1 is dam near ;) still might be in the 12's xmas day if only for a short while :giggle:
Today has tested my willpower and so far so good. 2nd shake down and 1L water. Been shooping all day now going out with family pressies. Cya later xx

Well done Ali that's great ;)

OK Christmas got me! Won't be in the 12's but I've made a huge dent in my weight before the new year :D

:xmastree::26::Christmas02r::33::48::xmastree:
:xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign:​

Ah here, what are you like Ali??? Loosing 4lbs Christmas week, is that iron-willed or what??? Congrats on superb weight loss in 2011 & unrivalled willpower. You will be a formidable contender in 2012, I just know it! Well, bring it on in 2012. In the meantime, lets enjoy the silliness and the good people around us and we can carry the Exante torch after the festivities. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas & prosperous 2012.

Conor x

Merry Christmas Ali xx

:48: Nadolig Llawen minimins :D Merry Christmas minimins :47:

Stuffed! Just like the turkey;) Roll on Wednesday dread to think what the scales will show.

Ugh! I feel full and bloated. Not enjoying eating, food is well and truly overrated!
I am going to get back to 2 shakes and a low carb meal from tomorrow, 2 days early but I need my safety net. Hopefully getting back to TS should be easier to get into K sooner.

Good morning peeps. Cut right back yesterday and I feel gooood ;)
I'm still a daily weigher and after my 4lb Chrismas gain yest I am 1lb down this morning:) Didn't have any Exane just low carb, loads of meat and a few chocs thrown in ;) I did have to try the Christmas cake tho lol. It's still Christmas after all :p
Hope y'all have a fab day, my sister and her family are coming over and I have a huge salad planned but I'll skip the jacket potato. Hope the kids will polish off the chocs so I don't have to look at them when I get back to it 100% from tomorrow. I have had my shake today so a good start methinks.

Right! Christmas is out of the way and a 6lb gain :eek:
13st 7 this morning and I am up and at 'em. In work until 5 and I have packed 2 shakes and a bar for the day, just hope I can get my quota of water in.
I am not going to adjust my ticker until official WI Friday ;) hoping it won't look too bad :p
My sister and her family did a good job of finishing off the leftovers, booze etc and DH and DS will have the rest.

Here's to a slim and healthy 2012 :wee:

Back