Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Thanks Conor, don't know about up and running but I'm definitely in the zone. I have got to day 7 a few times and sabotaged with the old mentality of it's WI day so I'll have a treat tonight!
Well, WI is Friday's so I'm on a winner ;)

Dry, light and windy here today. No frost on the car so that's a bonus but that wind is a killer brrrrrr.
Beef in the slow cooker, I'm on nights tonight so I'll just go for a lie down while they devour it lol.

Shake 1 and a coffee done, think I'll stick to my water hot or warm today. Have a great Sunday all xx

Well I didn't get much rest, I'm only on 1 night until Friday so never mind :)
It's 2.15am and we've just got in, my mouth is like a camel's armpit dry and smelly ;) Pepp tea and 1.5L of water will soon sort that out.

Well, I've made it past day 7! Cold but full of energy, maybe it's a good thing I'm working tonight 'cos I am wide awake lol.
I have been scouring the local paper for zumba classes that don't need to be pre-booked and trust me to choose the ONLY one that did need booking! There are plenty of classes to choose from so even with my work schedule I can prob make it to one or two a week ;)

Happy Monday :D

Getting to zumba a couple of times a week would be excellent Nursie :D

Day 8 yay no cheats, by jove I think I've cracked it :p
Going to catch a few zzzzzzzzz's cya later xx

I had a lovely sleep. Got up to lovely sunshine and dirty windows so I've been out and washed them too :) Cup of coffee now before I have my first shake. Hope your Monday is treating you well.

Brilliant that you have kept at it, you should have a good loss to show for it. I am back to it after my bad weekend so hope to get a good run now with no social events to mess things up. It's just got to be done!! Keep going and inspiring me!!! :)

Thanks P I have a feeling this week might be a good one ;)

Hi, I just thought I would join this thread, I have started on day one today and am so so hungry, I can feel my stomach rumbling away to itself. I am determined to get through the first few days as I know from all the posts that it will be better after about day three or four. I have drunk a lot of water. Thank you for your updates and inspiration, I am going to weigh myself today, have not done that for about two years. I am so nervous but it has to be done if I am to see progress.

Hi NG this thread is my diary and you are quite welcome to visit :) Have you got a diary I can pop in to give you support too. Thanks xx

EDIT : I'm sorry but reading my post makes me sound very defensive! I didn't mean it to be :(

Last edited:
I think you've cracked it too!! :)

wannabeme said:
I think you've cracked it too!! :)

Lmao I probably cracked a few years ago but I have got the Exante thing cracked ;)

Day 9!! Who'd 'ave thunk it eh!

Still cold but with more layers than an onion I should soon warm up lol. Nowt much planned today,
3 shakes, 3-4L water and some life-saving bouillon and coffees. Gonna take the dog for a walk, can't afford a class until payday so I'm gonna dig out an exercise DVD instead.

Enjoy your day peeps and catch ya laters xx

I'm sat here in a long sleeved top, jumper and a cardigan and I'm still cold! I even had my fingerless gloves on in the office earlier but I've warmed up enough to take them off now :)
Have a good afternoon Ali...I finally got my Wii back up and running last night (and I was 1st 8lbs lighter than last time it weighed me!). I think 10 minutes of hula hooping was a bit ambitious though :eek:
x

Hiya Ali.... (im tracey by the way)
Its day 9 for both of us and im pleased we have both made it here.. I only managed to get to day 9 on the very first time i did exante... Every restart i tried after just never worked.. So here we are huni both back in the Zone ... Cold with dog breath but happy all the same lol...
Cant remember if ya said ya had the porridge?? i tried it last night and it may be a bit sloppy (150ml 2-3min in micro) but very yummy and filling all the same xxxx
Good luck for day 9 and beyond xxxxx

Alex_1978 said:
I'm sat here in a long sleeved top, jumper and a cardigan and I'm still cold! I even had my fingerless gloves on in the office earlier but I've warmed up enough to take them off now :)
Have a good afternoon Ali...I finally got my Wii back up and running last night (and I was 1st 8lbs lighter than last time it weighed me!). I think 10 minutes of hula hooping was a bit ambitious though :eek:
x

Wow when did it last weigh you? That's fab. Well done, hula hooping is not my strongest lol I like the step exercises, flying, number mushrooms, band leader/march any of the fun ones lol

valentine said:
Hiya Ali.... (im tracey by the way)
Its day 9 for both of us and im pleased we have both made it here.. I only managed to get to day 9 on the very first time i did exante... Every restart i tried after just never worked.. So here we are huni both back in the Zone ... Cold with dog breath but happy all the same lol...
Cant remember if ya said ya had the porridge?? i tried it last night and it may be a bit sloppy (150ml 2-3min in micro) but very yummy and filling all the same xxxx
Good luck for day 9 and beyond xxxxx

Must get past this day then! I have had the porridge, yummmm micro a bit longer and it's not as runny. Just make sure it's a deep bowl or you will be licking it off the microwave lol

Well that's another day done, cold and tired but no hunger or cravings. Not managed any exercise today, I don't know where the day has gone :p

Night all xx

Back