Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I emailed exante to see if they will be including porridge in their bumper packs and I got this reply.

"We may bring out a shake/bar/porridge Bumper Pack in the future. Please ensure that you are signed up to the newsletter to receive any information regarding new or changed products that are coming out.

In the mean time, we do also offer a box of 50 porridges that have a 50% discount applied to them."

Good morning I hope you have a great day and look faorward to reading your posts. I never knew Exante had brought out a porridge as I am using my packs I purchased in september, soo not been on their website for ages. I bought a few months at a time to benefit due to postage costs abroad. So what is the porridge like?

The porridge is like sweet ready brek, smooth not lumpy like CD. :D

Well, I was up at the crack of dawn. I feel like I've done a day's work already ;) Had to take DS to school as he couldn't take his artwork on the bus! 2nd load of washing in (not that it will dry today!) Kitchen is spotless.

Trying to figure out how to make a DVD copy (and yes Sarah it is a blank DVD not CD!!! ;))
I'm steering clear of the coffee for today see if that helps, I really felt rough yesterday, strange.
I hope it brightens up later so I can take the dog out for a nice long walk.

I couldn't sleep last night so I had Michael McIntyre to help, didn't work though 'cos I couldn't put him down!
Have a great day, catch ya later xx

How have you got on today hun? x

Hi Sam, I feel better today. Not had any coffee and much calmer lol.
How was your day?

Did you enjoy your WS chicken meal?

Hi Sam, I feel better today. Not had any coffee and much calmer lol.
How was your day?

Did you enjoy your WS chicken meal?

Oh my godddd it was gorgeous! Chicken breast topped with cheese roasted in the oven nom nom! Maybe decaff would be the best way to go for you, we only have decaff tea and coffee because I thought I was feeling dodgy enough with the lightheaded-ness, didnt want to add to that feeling with caffeine x

Oh my godddd it was gorgeous! Chicken breast topped with cheese roasted in the oven nom nom! Maybe decaff would be the best way to go for you, we only have decaff tea and coffee because I thought I was feeling dodgy enough with the lightheaded-ness, didnt want to add to that feeling with caffeine x

Yep I was thinking of going down the route of decaff but I still have a jar of regular unopened :)
Your supper sounds lush, glad you enjoyed.

Well, I was up at the crack of dawn. I feel like I've done a day's work already ;) Had to take DS to school as he couldn't take his artwork on the bus! 2nd load of washing in (not that it will dry today!) Kitchen is spotless.

Trying to figure out how to make a DVD copy (and yes Sarah it is a blank DVD not CD!!! ;))
I'm steering clear of the coffee for today see if that helps, I really felt rough yesterday, strange.
I hope it brightens up later so I can take the dog out for a nice long walk.

I couldn't sleep last night so I had Michael McIntyre to help, didn't work though 'cos I couldn't put him down!
Have a great day, catch ya later xx

hiya Ali
I never slept very well last night either... 2 diazepam my mst and a zopiclone tab and could not drift off... needless to say ive been a right grump today and have put myself to bed for a really early night...

heres to day 17 tomorrow hun xxxxx

Evening Ali I'm back :) at last lol
Hope you've had a good day xx

Nice early night last night and a great sleep :)
Really busy day in work, need to catch up on my water, otherwise another day under my belt. Sciatica has made another appearance in my butt but it's manageable :p

Feet up, shake number 3, 1.5L water and the National TV Awards :) oh and the house to myself!

Nice early night last night and a great sleep :)
Really busy day in work, need to catch up on my water, otherwise another day under my belt. Sciatica has made another appearance in my butt but it's manageable :p

Feet up, shake number 3, 1.5L water and the National TV Awards :) oh and the house to myself!

Ah I love having the house to myself. Enjoy!

How's that nasty pain in the butt? And have you sorted that disc yet lol. Am frozen Ali, look after that back x

Good morning :) I am up and at 'em with my new positivity head on. Very nearly slipped up last night but a loooooong chat with my buddy Sarah and all is well in my little Welsh world ;)
I was reminded of a few goals I had set and I have already achieved the first :) Trouble is I kept moving the goalposts without giving myself a chance. Anyway day 18 is under way with a strawberry shake and a pint of water. Feel so much better without my coffee too, decaff is the way forward methinks.

Right! I'm off to town for a spot of retail therapy and coffee with a friend (giving the custard slices a wide berth, I promise ;))

Back