Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

4 pairs of earrings at a pound each, microwave saucepan!, household stuff and a coffee :)
Best of all I window shopped, looking at all the lovely size 14 clothes and thinking, how small are they??!!

nursetubs said:
Good morning :) I am up and at 'em with my new positivity head on. Very nearly slipped up last night but a loooooong chat with my buddy Sarah and all is well in my little Welsh world ;)
I was reminded of a few goals I had set and I have already achieved the first :) Trouble is I kept moving the goalposts without giving myself a chance. Anyway day 18 is under way with a strawberry shake and a pint of water. Feel so much better without my coffee too, decaff is the way forward methinks.

Right! I'm off to town for a spot of retail therapy and coffee with a friend (giving the custard slices a wide berth, I promise ;))

Lol, you best of! Glad that Welsh brain of yours is rebooted :) x

nursetubs said:
4 pairs of earrings at a pound each, microwave saucepan!, household stuff and a coffee :)
Best of all I window shopped, looking at all the lovely size 14 clothes and thinking, how small are they??!!

Only a little smaller than you ;)

Only a little smaller than you ;)

Maybe more than a little but I WILL get there, if only my top half wasn't a size smaller than my bottom :eek:

nursetubs said:
Maybe more than a little but I WILL get there, if only my top half wasn't a size smaller than my bottom :eek:

Closer than you think. Mine is the other way round lol

I think I'd rather have big boobs than a big fat butt ;)

Yayyy to a smaller butt :) goodbye to baggy trewsers and jeans lol

Oh! I forgot to say I've gone and bought psyllium capsules. Fed up of having to take bisocodyl or senna at least once a week so hope these keep me regular.
I don't know if I should take 2 in the morning or three times a day like they suggest? Any tips?

update your signature skinny!!

i take twice a day and that works for me :)

Hehehe u two are funny.. It's nice to feel happy and excited that we are shrinking :)
Big hugs ladies. Xx

Danii said:
Hehehe u two are funny.. It's nice to feel happy and excited that we are shrinking :)
Big hugs ladies. Xx

It's great to have a good friend to share your journey with and know exactly what we are going through. And have a laugh along the way :D

Sig updated Twiggy:) 2lbs off this week, passed half way and into the 12's :woohoo:

Stripped the beds, hoovered, filled the dishwasher. Was going to attack the bathroom but as I have the house to myself all day I am going to sort out my wardrobe and have a much needed clear out :D

Yay to the loss!!!!!! im getting confused by ya TS day thing... It should be the same as mine update update!!! lol xxx
Glad ya doing well Ali... good luck for the next 7 days xxxxx

Hiya him wow your doing so well going for gold eh! Keep up the good work xxx

Back