Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hiya Ali.. how was todays WI? ive restarted today after a pretty awful week of non stop scoffing with a 7lb gain to show for it!!!

changing back to TS with a WS meal every other day to keep my meds going.. got 5 weeks till i go hols so its gotta be a strict 5 weeks ot i will feel fat on the beach grr.. my WI day is now a friday too .Could do with a 8lb plus loss this week to get back to where i was a week ago and have a lb of virgin blubber gone too ...fingers crossed eh xxx

Hi Ali

How are you doing? :)

I'm over my cold thankfully, WI Friday STS mostly my fault.
I've had wayy too many cheats, bread included. I need to get out of this binge cycle :(

Been for Sunday lunch for hubby's birthday today including cheesecake for pud :eek:
I have sooooo got to get back on track tomorrow, really hard when you feel good about the weight loss so far. Complacency sets in but if I'm not careful my waistbands will be too tight again :(

Yeah, I'm in the same boat Ali, although I haven't had anything that would knock me out of Ketosis.
I think these short stints on Exante aren't doing me any favours really - I've just had a week off, gained 10lbs, re-lost 6.5lbs...next weekend I've got a night off for a leaving do, then it's only another week until The Man and I have a week off for our birthdays, which will no doubt result in another big gain!

It's hard isn't it when you start getting compliments from people, and you feel better in your clothes. I think it takes the urgency away, which as you say, can result in complacency.
We have to remember why we started this journey though - yes, we might look good in a 16 or an 18 (in my case) but we'd look a whole lot better in a 14, so we're not done yet!

Good luck for the week ahead Ali....hope it's a good one for you. You have me salivating over your cheeseckae too....yummy!!!! xx

Thanks, I am fed-up of seeing 12.something on the scales now. Time to get cracking into the 11's :)

Well! My motivation has landed, long may it last :D

I have sorted out my stash and I have enough to take me through to mid April then re-evaluate :DI WILL be in the 11's by then! How many times have you heard that?
This time is the last time :)

Note to self, this repetitiveness is getting boring, no more wallowing in self-pity and sabotage. Get on with it, life's too short. Get out there and enjoy it :D

Hi nursetubs!

just read through your Diary and it looks to have been a very successful journey!!
You're almost there WELL DONE YOU!!
I bet you look amazing!!
It gets so hard when you're near the end, dont loose your focus, you can reach your goal!!!
Have a great week!!

Lozz said:
Hi nursetubs!

just read through your Diary and it looks to have been a very successful journey!!
You're almost there WELL DONE YOU!!
I bet you look amazing!!
It gets so hard when you're near the end, dont loose your focus, you can reach your goal!!!
Have a great week!!

Thanks for popping by Lozz, so near I could almost bite it on the bum. I feel so much better and I must say I like what I see in the mirror and reflections in shop windows, which is what triggered me to do something about it in the beginning.

Are you on Exante and do you have a diary? Pop in again for a chat, you're very welcome xx

I am new to exante, and awaiting my packs!!
i did lighterlife last year and lost almost 3 stone, and put 2 back on (oops)
my packs should hopefully arrive tomorrow, so in the mean time im using up a few lighterlife packs to get me started!
i may start a diary, just trying to stay focused and motivated whilst getting into ketosis!
Thank you for welcoming me!!

Have you had a look at the drinks you can have and still stay in K? I find them invaluable, bouillon and dr pepper zero being my faves.

Hope it doesn't take too long to get into k, gets so much easier after that :) Which packs have you ordered?

Hi Ali, I find it really helpful reading through your diary. Can you send me over some of the motivation that's landed with you please? I weighed in this morning and: ta da da.... STS :( I feel bloated and know that's probably the reason but like you it's getting hard as I get closer to target and I really need some positive inspiration. I'll keep reading as it sounds like you've got it going on now, hope some rubs off on me lol.

you can and WILL do it! I need you too! lol as i am just starting out it was your diary that persuaded me to give this a go!! I am waiting for my first packs to arrive and am preparing by using slimfast and a low carb eve meal and increasing my water hoping this gentle break in will stop me getting headachy etc! keep up the good work love reading your diary! xx:D

Have you had a look at the drinks you can have and still stay in K? I find them invaluable, bouillon and dr pepper zero being my faves.

Hope it doesn't take too long to get into k, gets so much easier after that :) Which packs have you ordered?

ive gone for a mix bumper pack to give them all a taste!!

i had no idea Dr Pepper Zero keeps you in ketosis!
Fab bit of info!! Thank you muchly!!
:party0027::party0027: <- Although Dr Pepper not Pepsi! ;)

Look away if you have a weak stomach!

I have just syphoned water from the pond by mouth, got a mouthful of water but I also swallowed some. I have just spat out a small worm! I know I'm not going to die from it but I then promptly threw up!!
Will I get worms from this? :( I feel so sick, I am trying to drink water but I feel queasy ugh!

Whatever next?!

I will def use a bucket next time, more exercise that way too ;)

Back