Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Good morning. Another eventful morning in Aliland lol. Got home from work, still not cheated and had all my packs and water, only to find the bloody horses have pushed down a fence and are in the garden!! DH to the rescue lol he's now not in the best of moods so I'm off to bed :D

Hi de Hi!! Not the best day's sleep but at least I have been able to make a start on today's water intake ;)
Whizzed up my vanilla shake and had a few coffees. I have a new giant cup and saucer and I love it. It's the little things hehe ;)
My tongue is still minging! Worse with black coffee as the colour is :eek:

Never mind, all in the pursuit of happiness :D I have the cleanest teeth though so not all bad.
I wasn't going to get on the scales in the middle of my night shifts but I must say I am happy with what I saw. Getting back on it 100% certainly makes a difference and it's so good to see the numbers going down again. Not quite back to my lowest but hopefully my weight will match my ticker by next Friday :D

Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend. Be good ;)

nursetubs said:
Hi de Hi!! Not the best day's sleep but at least I have been able to make a start on today's water intake ;)
Whizzed up my vanilla shake and had a few coffees. I have a new giant cup and saucer and I love it. It's the little things hehe ;)
My tongue is still minging! Worse with black coffee as the colour is :eek:

Never mind, all in the pursuit of happiness :D I have the cleanest teeth though so not all bad.
I wasn't going to get on the scales in the middle of my night shifts but I must say I am happy with what I saw. Getting back on it 100% certainly makes a difference and it's so good to see the numbers going down again. Not quite back to my lowest but hopefully my weight will match my ticker by next Friday :D

Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend. Be good ;)

Sounds like you're back in the swing of things now! I'm still struggling. Not been to toilet for quiet a few days now. Will def go h & b tomorrow me thinks!!!

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
Sounds like you're back in the swing of things now! I'm still struggling. Not been to toilet for quiet a few days now. Will def go h & b tomorrow me thinks!!!

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

I find taking 3 psyllium husk tabs twice a day is just enough to keep me regular. I def knew it last week when I ran out :p

I find taking 3 psyllium husk tabs twice a day is just enough to keep me regular. I def knew it last week when I ran out :p

yes i have 4 a day lol thanx god lol

how are ya Ali ?? xx

Danii said:
yes i have 4 a day lol thanx god lol

how are ya Ali ?? xx

I'm good Danii 6lbs down from Tuesday and on a mission :D

That's what I think too :) So glad I lugged it out from the depths of the cupboard makes it soo much more bearable when the texture is better don't you think?

Hiya Nurse Ali, yeah makes this diet a lot less daunting and do'able :D Hope you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

Eating porridge with a teaspoon ;)

Well, I can't believe it myself! I've had 3 packs a day since Tuesday and no picking. I'm glad I started it on my night shifts it's been much easier this time round. Helps that I've had busy nights too but I think I have spaced my packs out better this time. Having a shake hot before bed sets me up for a lovely sleep too.
Just put chicken breasts in the slow cooker for their tea and peeled the spuds ready. I made spag bol last night and I wasn't even tempted by the garlic bread :eek:
I have a planned day off on the 26th when I go to lunch with the girls to celebrate an engagement but it will be WS. They have mentioned cocktails but I hope they will believe me when I say I have to drive otherwise I wouldn't want to be left out;) not very sociable this diet is it?

I'm off to bed, hope you enjoy your Sunday xx

Lovely post Ali 6 lbs already and 100% again. Keep Going xx

I'm well into it now and back where I haven't been for months:)
The 11's are calling ...

Ali we are similar weight I'm 12.5 and my goal is 1 lbs less than you. We can chase them 11's together?? How about it?
Hope uve had a nice sleep :)

Danii said:
Ali we are similar weight I'm 12.5 and my goal is 1 lbs less than you. We can chase them 11's together?? How about it?
Hope uve had a nice sleep :)

You're on!
I'm another 2 down today so my first week is going great. 12.8 now and chasing my dream. Finally caught up with my ticker lol

11's here we come ;)

Morning Ali we are getting closer :) hope work was ok xx

Danii said:
Morning Ali we are getting closer :) hope work was ok xx

Yep another day done :) nights was ok, not enough water but nothing I can do now or I'll be up all day lol still had about 2L
Having a yummy vanilla hot with cinnamon before bed, even better than a vanilla coffee. It's great to try something different.
I think I'll take a bar with me tonight for a change. I know there will be stuff to nibble where I'm working tonight cos I'm doing an agency shift in ITU and being bank holiday they will have food out. At least I can chomp on my bar without feeling left out ;)

I'll be able to up my water too so hopefully I'll have a smashing weekly WI when I get up tomorrow. Have a great bank holiday in the rain xx

Back