Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hmmmm my sticks are in the pink then I checked and they are out of date! Does that mean they don't work now? I don't know why I checked anyway, after a week of TS I couldn't be anything but in ketosis lol. I don't remember the last time I made it this far :)

One more night then 3 lovely chillaxing days off :p

Last edited:
Congrats for getting back in the zone hon x Sounds to me like you're in for a cracking loss at weigh in!! xx

Good afternoon Nurse Ali, you've so cracked this! stay positive :hug99: xx

Well I'm up, not a brilliant sleep and still a remnant of a migraine. Flashing lights have gone just a thick head now :(

Awwww hope your head clears soon :hug99: xx

gigglepants said:
Awwww hope your head clears soon :hug99: xx

Thanks giggles, still feel out of sorts but better

Phew I couldn't log in and didn't know why!! I asked for my name to be changed ud have thought Pierce would have emailed me to confirm! Lol
Well, I'm here now. No headache, in fact I feel fab :) thanks for your messages it was time for a more appropriate name lol

tubbynomore said:
Phew I couldn't log in and didn't know why!! I asked for my name to be changed ud have thought Pierce would have emailed me to confirm! Lol
Well, I'm here now. No headache, in fact I feel fab :) thanks for your messages it was time for a more appropriate name lol

Lol I had that problem when I changed my name I was so confused lmao

Good morning mini friends, I'm ready for bed ;) Even reading my new name motivates me hehe.
Can't wait for today's WI hope I get a good sleep and it should be quite accurate. If I don't like it I'll WI in the morning...only joking lol ;)

Most of you are back in work today, hope there's not too much damage done over the BH! Won't really matter cos the beauty of this is it can be just as easily undone.
I am looking forward to my days off now and some chillaxing. For once I hope it does rain so I can finish knitting a bonnet to go with the matinee coat before it's outgrown :eek: babies grow so fast!
I might even go for a swim tonight, we'll see :) Have a great day see ya later xx

Good afternoon Ali, loving the new name! Good luck with your weigh in later :hug99: xx

week 1 of re-start

9lbs loss :D:D:D:D

Wow Ali! That's fantastic! Well done! :D :hug99: xx

Back