Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Wooooo hoooooo go Ali

Yay, 9lbs is fab, seems to be quite a common number for us weighing in today. :D

Woah!!! Look at the time, I haven't had my second shake yet!!!

9 lbs is fantastic xxx

Thanks Dawn, it's the most I've ever lost in one go. Great positivity on the board at the mo help with our motivation :) Plus a lot of new starters at about the same time.

Good morning, so far the sun is shining don't know how long that's going to last.
Going with dad into town today to sort out his motobility car insurance. He wants to put my name on it so if he becomes unwell I can drive it :eek:

Almost forgot my third shake yest, I didn't get up until late so I had been chasing my tail all day. Had 2L water and cream soda and only 2-3 mugs of coffee.

NSV!! I grabbed a denim skirt and put it on thinking I was having a bloated I feel fat day cos it was a little tight to do up but it was the 14 not my usual 16!!! I haven't been able to do it up before :D thought I'd share my excitement with you lol

Enjoy your day xx

Woohhooooo go Ali your doing amazing hun I'm do proud of you keep it up xxx

NSV!! I grabbed a denim skirt and put it on thinking I was having a bloated I feel fat day cos it was a little tight to do up but it was the 14 not my usual 16!!! I haven't been able to do it up before :D thought I'd share my excitement with you lol

Enjoy your day xx

Wow that's fab, I love it when you drop a clothes size, even more than dropping a stone!!!

tubbynomore said:
Good morning, so far the sun is shining don't know how long that's going to last.
Going with dad into town today to sort out his motobility car insurance. He wants to put my name on it so if he becomes unwell I can drive it :eek:

Almost forgot my third shake yest, I didn't get up until late so I had been chasing my tail all day. Had 2L water and cream soda and only 2-3 mugs of coffee.

Enjoy your day xx

Yayyyy that's fab Ali hope you are thrilled :D

So that's where u are lol new diary title and new name sounds perfect :) totally awesome weight loss well done hunny :) xx

precious said:
So that's where u are lol new diary title and new name sounds perfect :) totally awesome weight loss well done hunny :) xx

Lol thanks Precious, I'm still here :)

DustQueen said:
Yayyyy that's fab Ali hope you are thrilled :D

Absolutely :)

charlie's~mummy said:
Woohhooooo go Ali your doing amazing hun I'm do proud of you keep it up xxx

Thanks Kelly xx

Back