Tubs? Not in 2008 :)

I'm baaaaaack!!

It's been a year and a day since I last posted here, literally!

I'd fill you in, but it could take another 366 days. I've been ill, got better, became ill again, got better again, went back to work and started losing weight in March. At that stage I was back up to 16st 10 :(

As of last Thursday, I was 14st and shrinking :) WI is tomorrow, I'm back on WW and looking forward to posting here again :D

thats fantastic - glad to hear you're better and back to work, and almost 3 stones down to boot :)

xxx

Thanks Blackwidow :)

I was down another 1.5lbs today, so I'm now 13 12.5, I'm finally in the 13's yay!!!

I know I sound quite over excited for someone who hopes to be just 'passing through' the 13's, but it's over 5 years since I was here :eek:

well done on your great losses.

welcome back and welldone so far x

I love breaking into a new stone bracket! (apart from the losing of a point) Well done on your great losses and glad youre on the mend!
Welcome back and good luck!

really well done on getting into the 13's - hope i follow suit soon! :D

hope you have a lovely weekend :) x

Well done on your great losses and welcome back to boards. Look after yourself :) xx

Hey hey, just dropping in to say hi! Almost a year again, I'm a useless forum member lol

Now for the update, on the down side, I only got down to 13st7lbs (with a brief trip into the 12's earlier this year) but on the upside I've stayed there for 10mths :D

Time to move on and lose the next 3st now;)

hey!! welcome back and well done on losing more still ... and than maintaining! it's amazing work! good luck for the next 3 stone! :)

Thanks smithy, still flying along here. Sticking to my points and tracking on my iPod touch (love iwatchr!). WI saturday, may have picked a bad day for it in hindsight lol

You're doing really well!

Back