Tubs? Not in 2008 :)

Thanks! Dunno how that happened, bet I'll pay for it this week though lol

I'm absolutely determined that this is the year I'm going to find my collar bones again!!!! Not only that I'm hoping to lost the next 4st by September! I've also quit smoking, it's about bloody time I looked after myself :)

Tubs is on a mission! 2008 here I come!

Last edited:
woo hoo you go girl!

xx

good for you girl x and well done on sts thats fab over xmas

Hi Tubs!,

Sorry I havent been on your thread at all - I wandered off for a while but am promising myself Im back "minimining" in full swing from now on!! (resolution)

I am in absolute awe of you - dieting and not smoking!!!!???? :eek::eek:

Your absolutely brilliant!!! :eek:

(is there an "im not worthy" smiley? :D)

Sorry I haven't been in girls, I'm not well at the moment, haven't been for a few weeks, but I'm just really tired all the time. Have a hospital appointment coming up so hopefully I'll get some answers. Haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks, but I'm sure sleeping 16 hours a day and living in pyjamas isn't doing much for my weightloss :(

I'm going to start back properly on Monday, I'm taking iron now, so hopefully I'll get a bit of a boost from that and possibly some motivation to move further than the route between the couch and the kettle next week!

Considering changing my name to 'Imakeplansandgodpissesherselflaughing' lol

Talk soon,

Tubs

hiyaq tubs ,glad your back mate missed you posting girl.Sorry your not feeling good hopefully you will get to the bottomn of itxx

Back