Tubs? Not in 2008 :)

Down 2.5 :D I kinda expected it to be more with all the walking and low points, but I guess I must be developing new muscle to replece the fat on my legs and bum from the walking lol

Good luck this week everyone :D

I'm just going to keep the carbs as low as possible, 0pt soup as a starter, turkey is the meat of the day and it's not bad points wise anyway :) then load up of veggies with a jelly based trifle with lowfat custard topping and a 'little' whipped cream. I've no plans to point on the day, but I will still keep track of what I'm eating so I don't over do it!

Holding back points in the meantime and having Tues and Wed as my 'weekend' so I don't have to say no to allllllllllll the goodies :D

:wow: Well done you what a brilliant achievement :party0049:

I'm just going to keep the carbs as low as possible, 0pt soup as a starter, turkey is the meat of the day and it's not bad points wise anyway :) then load up of veggies with a jelly based trifle with lowfat custard topping and a 'little' whipped cream. I've no plans to point on the day, but I will still keep track of what I'm eating so I don't over do it!

Holding back points in the meantime and having Tues and Wed as my 'weekend' so I don't have to say no to allllllllllll the goodies :D
there my plans as well lolx

Ah it was great Paula! The kids had a blast. I didn't do too bad on the grub, sure I was as stuffed the turkey after a few bites. I have had a bit extra chocolate this week though, but I got a Wii off santa so I'm working off the chocolate playing Wii sports lol. My arms are killing me, say bye bye bingo wings! lol

Did you have a good time?

Hiya Tubs

I went to my brothers on boxing evening and he put his wii on and my arms are killing too! We played the super mario olympics and its fab!

xx

Eeeeek weigh-in in a few hours, better get to bed! Paula I have aches in muscles that I'd forgotten I ever had, I'd highly recommend it, especially the Wii sports boxing.. ya look like a complete tool but it's a great work out lol

Back