Tuesday 11th Sept HOUR BY HOUR!

Hi Jodie, am just starting to work up the plans doing aam this wk then as of sat i will do 790 and then the wk after will do 1000 plan to loose the rest and possible a little bit more weight on that. How you finding the 790? and when are you going to move up to 1000 plan jodie?.

damn chores not been done this morning !!! this site is just to addictive!!

hey girls, just realised i need to do more water as i'm losing the plot. Found myself putting potatoes in the freezer instead of chicken :eek:
xx :)

Well done on water Nicky - i dont know how you manage to drink so much, look after your kids, get to the gym, go for longs walks....the list is endless! you are a true inspiration:)

Tara - i have found 790 really good but my losses havent been great. I am going to ask my cdc if i can move up to 1000 on Thursday and do that till i get to goal. I am finding it quite hard this week, i know its probably because i ate during my break away but also I think my body needs some more food! My energy is depleting really quickly and I'm not even doing anything particularly active! I see you can have 2 shredded wheat in the morning on 1000 and i'm already dreaming about that!:D:D

Right! My feet have finally touched the ground for a bit!:D
I had a rubbish evening last night and I carried on with the crackers :( and even ate a couple of toffees :(:( they made me feel a bit sick so I doubt if I will do that again!!:D My tastebuds have changed so much!!!
I can't bear salty or sweet things now whereas before I used to be heavy handed with the salt pot and had a very sweet tooth!!
I went to the gym last night too, thought it would help me have a decent nights sleep but hubby has man-flu so no blimming chance! :sigh:
Been to the hairdressers this morning to have a trim, will change my av pic later! The style hasn't changed, but it is a bit shorter, esp. around the back!
My mum and sis came here, so when i got back I had to do them a bit of lunch.. can't wait to move further up.. that might be an idea actually:rolleyes:
Still glugging away, on track for 5 litres or more today!:D
Sorry for looong ramble ladies, off for a while now, got to go and see my CDC about training day!!!
Bye for now!! X

hiya folks, sorry no time to reply individually, my dd has been ill again lately, think it may be a virus, and she banged her head too, poor little thing has been through the mill lately. ANyway, just want to say well done for weight losses, and good look for WI's too.

Yucky TOTM for me as of today so not sure what my next WI will be like but yesterdays WI was a loss of 5lb so I'm thrilled with that. I've now lost a total of 3 stones, now got about 3 stones to go (approx).

Wishing you all well. back soon.

ttfn xx sj xx

Hi SJ

Sorry to hear about your little one:gen126: big hug to her x

5lbs loss - WOW WOW WOW! 3 stones in total WOW WOW WOW

You are well on your way now and half way there - wont be long!:)

Afternoon everyone :) Sounds like everyone's lovely and positive today well done on the great weight losses and SJ 3 stones WOW that's FANTASTIC!!!!! Sounds like there as something in the air last night half of u only having 2 shakes...hope you're all feeling a bit better today, sending lots of feel better vibes your way :) (((hugs)))

Well i'm ravenous today my tummy's been grumbling all day and parents have been mean eating pies in front of me but i just sat there glugging my water giving them evil glares lol ooo and i had a LOVELY surprise this weekend.....a pair of trousers i've not been able to wear for about 2 yrs fitted and nice and comfortably too i was so pleased :-D

Hope everyone's managing today thinking of u all xxx

Congratulations on 3 stones SJ and I hope your little girl is better soon.

I'm struggling with water today, need to do a lot more glugging! I usually manage to drink quite a lot in the evenings though so maybe tonight I just need to drink even more than usual (that sounds bad doesn't it, I DO mean water! lol)

Does anyone know, are Tesco clothes sizes usually bigger than most other shops? I've always suspected they are and now I am convinced. I just bought a pair of jeans "to slim into" and tried them on when I got home and they already fit :eek: I am sure they must be a size larger than the label says though because they seriously shouldn't fit yet! Anyway I'm not complaining :D

Nina - what a great feeling eh?:D

Oh dear, i've just been naughty:mad:

I've eaten an apple. I don't know when I've ever been on any other diet where eating an apple could be considered cheating but on cd it is! I just couldn't resist! I am hungry today and considering i only had a shake about 20 minutes ago i should have been ok for at least another few hours. Oh well:sigh:

Well, at least it wasn't a bag of pic n mix which are still in the forefront of my mind!

Going to have another coke zero now to try and get rid of the hunger pangs....again!

Oops Jodie - at least it wasnt as bad as me yesterday - I scoffed a sausage roll which would be considered bad on ANY diet! Back on track today though and coping OK so far.

Have spent an hour sorting through my wardrobe again this afternoon and have another bag for the charity shop. Its my birthday tomorrow so am due to treat myself to some new clothes!

Strangely, some of my 16's are getting loose already and Im still over 14 stones... Doesnt seem to make sense to me. I may be brave and go and try on some 14's in the next week or two.

oooo i could just eat a sausage roll right now!

Happy birthday for tomorrow - definitely time to treat yourself to some new clothes!

xx

ive been doing so well today and when i started work at 5 there was an open bag of mint imperials on the desk and i had two ate before i even noticed!!

lol this diet is so funny you're right and at least you picked something healthy to "cheat" with lolol

I too find that tesco sizes seem to be a bit more generous, got a pair of jeans from there before i started dieting and they were loose then which was just impossible as some clothes in the same size still don't fit now!!!

Oooooo are you doing anything nice for your birthday? I think a BIG clothes shop is deffo in order!!!!!!

Back