Tuesday 11th Sept HOUR BY HOUR!

Work is full of temptation isnt it, someone brought in a pile of profitteroles last week from M&S, saying no was soooo hard and it always seems to be someones birthday so that means cakes aplenty. Im just thinking of how much better i will look in a few months without those things having passed my lips.

Hi everyone, well done SJ, 3 stone is great.

Hope everyone who has had a blip isn't beating themselves up about it - as has been said before - draw a line under it!

I'm doing ok - 3 litres so far, a bar, a pack and a bit of chicken.

Need to have my last pack this evening though. Feeling quite tired so I intend to have an early night xxx

had my meal, wont go into details as i dont want to make anybody hungry.:eek:

Finally do not feel hungry but know it wont last! Still got a bar to go. Will save that until i'm in bed! I always like to eat my bar in bed!:D

Cant wait to get to bed tonight as I'm knackered. No energy at all today. Think my totm is due so that might explain the lack of energy and sudden hunger. Every totm on cd has been a nitemare for me - have felt completely drained and quite unwell. Oh well, better not start fretting, it might not be here for a few days yet.

xx

Well done you drinking 5L of water, i'm on 3 and a bit at the mp, tummy's really grumbling but i've still got 1 1/2 shakes left for today so hoping that'll keep me from cheating lol and parents and fiancee are now having a takeaway for tea :'( ooo the smell is gonna drive me mad but it'll be worth it on weigh day lol!!!

You lot who've resisted at work should be SO proud of yourselves, it's so difficult when people are passing things round and then comment on why you're not having anything so bit huge pats on back to you all!!!

Jodie sorry to hear you're lethergic hope it passes soon (((hugs)))

Thanks Nina, it will probably pass around 11.30pm tonight when i am trying to get to sleep:D

lolol yup usually the case hehe no but really do hope you're feeling better soon, i think next wk is my totm so i'm dreading it if last month is anything to go by so lots of empathy for you hun!!!

oh yea i remember we had totm at the same time last month so maybe i've got another week:D

it might be me wrong coz i dont actually have periods (tmi) as i'm on minipill...not had one for ummm 3yrs now lol so i only know i'm due when i feel ugh and i don't eel ugh yet lolol so i wouldnt trust my body lmao

although i am rather short tempered lolol

Hi comfymum, :welcome: and of course you can join in,good luck with your weight loss journey and keep us updated with how your geting on.

well girls i am 3 ltrs:tear_drop:, 2 coffee's, 1 tetra, 1 soup and my meal down, just a frozen choc tetra to have in a while, any way while i were haveing my meal my bloomin cap came off my darn tooth so now have to phone the dentist in the morning :eek:!!! and heck i have a darn stupid fear of them pesky dentists:eek:

Hi Guys...

I've been on line a few times over the last couple of days reading and catching up on threads but have struggled to find time to post... sorry guys..!

The good news is that I lost another 2lb at WI on Monday which I was delighted about as I was out for OH birthday on Saturday night having a wonderful meal...

I do want to say though to everyone that after the meal I was in agony - incredible stomach cramps although I drank a jug of water throughout the meal so please beware. The pains took a good hour to go making it quite difficult to both walk and drive..

Bad news is that I've had couple of small blips since Saturday but trying desperately to get back on the SS'ing wagon - like everyone daytime at work is fine but for some reason my belly screams the minute I get through the door at home..!!

Everyone seems to be doing really well - reading the threads really is inspiring and these daily threads are the best...

Good luck to everyone and welcome to everyone who's made the decision to start CD..

I'm off to read some more threads and catch-up with everyone's news and progress.

H x

Aww thanks for the good review spooks..............I now have my track thingy in place and I am gonna do this, I so want to be there for our christmas do, not a frump who wont dance

Back