Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Morning All,

I've lost another 3lbs - delighted by this as I have been really good and its nice to see it makes a difference. Never ever ever lost 3lbs two weeks running before!!!!!

All being well I will break the half a stone barrier next week!

Well done nicolaS for your weight loss this week. We are all losing aren't we :)

Kat
x

Just weighed in & I've lost 4lbs :D
Finally got under 95kg (I weigh in kg because the lbs are too hard for me to read, even with glasses on! Lol)

Also got my 6kg award :) So close to a stone.. I hope I hit that by Tues next week.

I'm really glad I finally got under 95kg, I was starting to lose hope.. I seemed to lose the first 10lbs so quickly & then I just got stuck. I hope it doesn't go back up.

well done Gemmy, that's a fab loss.

Welcome to our little group of Tuesday at homers DonnaJT - great way to introduce yourself too - 4lb weight loss is amazing.

How is everyone finding it? I am planning all my meals in advance and doing the shopping list based on this so all good stuff in the house. Its not been too tricky to stick too, and I feel full - eating a decent breakfast has been a revelation to me, and may well be the key.

Having a bit of a mare of a time factoring in all the syns though. Pigged out on ww crisps, choco eclair and a meringue this evening as had used NO syns all day and that got me to 10.5. How is everyone else using up the syns?

Kat

x

Thanks Kat :) Congrats on your loss too! It's brilliant!

As for syns.. Today I used 2 for my breakfast (chocolate weetabix, yum), 4.5 on a skinny cow ice cream & 3 on chocolate sauce on home made frozen yogurt. :D
Sometimes I'll use them for things like BBQ sauce & highlights hot chocs.. Otherwise they're free for some chocolate later on in the day! Lol.

hi great losses :) i also do the shopping list according to my meal plans, i went shopping yesterday bought pork mince and paprika to make the mustard sausages, but was in such a rush yesterday when i got home didnt have time to make them so i looked in my fridge , sprayed frylight on pan, cooked onion, mushroom, long green beans, scallions , garlic & seasoning, boiled some pasta through the whole lot in toghether with some stock and some cooked chicken it was fab!!!
loving this way of eating

I agree nicolas, it's so much easier than any other plan I've followed in the past. I tried Tesco diets before I found SW & it was all so restrictive, it drove me mad & I'd jacked it in after a week! Things like only being allowed half a muller light & the tiniest amount of pasta - I was constantly hungry :(
Also, you had to stick to their plan & buy everything in, in advance...

Now with SW, I tend to just wing it.. See what we have in the house & put it together. For dinner today OH & I are having chilli wedges. Yum! :D Never would have been able to eat that on Tesco diets.

(& as an added bonus, not only do I eat what I want, I never go hungry & I've lost WAY more on SW than I have with anything else.. Even if it is coming off slowly)

welcome skinny*me- love the name
how you doing this week so far?
kat
x

hey all im trivena,ive just started this tuesday,im weighing in work with some girls,we've decided to do this together so onwards and downwards i hope! my first weigh is tuesday next so i need to be real good this weekend,wont be hard cause im off work so gonna get lots of exercise in! cool losses so far ladies,this diet is just the biz!!! ;) x x

Well, 5 spinning classes and sticking to red and EE by the book and counting all my syns, i only lost 0.25lb :sigh:

Bit gutted after all my hardwork however i guess its better off than on

BeckyT - Have you been taking measurements? I find that even if I've not lost weight, I might have lost some inches :)
You might have some water retention from the exercise & you'll have definitely built up some muscle. Don't get disheartened, your body is still changing :)

I weighed in with a 1kg loss (2lbs).. Which puts me, finally, at a stone! :D I need to start getting more active though. Only 3 more kgs until I reach club 10.

Good luck today everyone. I'm hoping for a 100% EE SW this week! (I was naughty last Friday & ate lots at Maccy d's & the cinema. Lol)

BeckyT - Have you been taking measurements? I find that even if I've not lost weight, I might have lost some inches :)
You might have some water retention from the exercise & you'll have definitely built up some muscle. Don't get disheartened, your body is still changing :)

I weighed in with a 1kg loss (2lbs).. Which puts me, finally, at a stone! :D I need to start getting more active though. Only 3 more kgs until I reach club 10.

Good luck today everyone. I'm hoping for a 100% EE SW this week! (I was naughty last Friday & ate lots at Maccy d's & the cinema. Lol)

Thankfully i did yes as I measured myself on week one and said i would measure myself every 4 weeks so next week will be time for the tape measure to come out :)

Well done for achieving the 1 stone mark... you should be really proud! :D

well done on your stone and good luck for your club 10 chick

just the one pound for me this week - but it does mean Ive hit half a stone loss now which feels so much better to say than 1lb. Going to be really good this week - circuit training x2, aqua arerobics and yoga plus lots of healthy home made soups for lunch. Really want to ensure I dont creep along at 1lb each week....

well done everyone on all the achievements.... let's keep on losing.

Kat
x

3lbs off for me! I am so happy! Was naughty over the weekend and hope that it doesn't show at next weeks weigh in. Will be extra good this week
Well done everyone else, we all seem to be heading in the right direction!

:)

Back