Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Wow, everyone is doing so well! I agree -we rock hehe!
I lost another 1lb this week which i was so happy about as i have struggled with the weekends the past few weeks. Its my birthday tomorrow and have a few peep coming round for drinks and snacks... I shall be good and stick to plan... If not, i SHALL be making up for it and stick to superfree foods until weigh in next week!!

Thats the spirit chuck!:):):)

well done skinny.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, and remember its more important to enjoy yourself than sticking to plan. You know what's good for you and what you want to achieve so just go with the flow
Kat
xx

Wow, everyone is doing so well! I agree -we rock hehe!
I lost another 1lb this week which i was so happy about as i have struggled with the weekends the past few weeks. Its my birthday tomorrow and have a few peep coming round for drinks and snacks... I shall be good and stick to plan... If not, i SHALL be making up for it and stick to superfree foods until weigh in next week!!

Well done Skinny!! Happy Burpday for tomorrow! :D

Do lots of superspeed foods hunny, it helps it really does and keep your fibre and water up!

ickle bit late...

Oooh I'm a bit late had mental week! I weighed in on Tuesday (at home not doing classes) and I've lost another two, this makes 11 off altogether since 4th Jan. Hoping for my first stone next week! Huzzah! Well done to everyone else as well, looks like us Tuesday peeps have got it goin on (or off lol) xx

Oooh I'm a bit late had mental week! I weighed in on Tuesday (at home not doing classes) and I've lost another two, this makes 11 off altogether since 4th Jan. Hoping for my first stone next week! Huzzah! Well done to everyone else as well, looks like us Tuesday peeps have got it goin on (or off lol) xx

Really well done hunny! :D

Hi Charlie Mac

Congrats on your weight loss - you and I seem to have lost a similar amount since Jan 4. Im giving myself two weeks more to go for one stone as its * week this week and I have felt urgk! Im also going our for valentine's dinner tonight (so we can stay out late!!), and while I will be good, Im sure it might have an impact on the scales. Im the type of girl who only has to have a little of something nice, and that something nice sticks to my hips, bum and tummy for a good few years LOL

The tuesday weighe-in group really are having amazing losses so far, its really encouraging. Hope everyone is having a good week so far x

Can I join in? :)

I have been lurking a while and decided today was the day to register!

I have been following SW since early January at home. The losses have not been as significant as I had hoped, however they have been consistent.:)

The biggest change I have noticed is in myself and my attitude, I have found that unlike the other time I have followed SW, I am not trying to find ways round it, am enjoying it and if I go off plan a little then so be it and get straight back on it. :)

......so will be weighing in tomorrow morning.

Just trying to add a Ticker to my signature which I can do no problem, however it is saying I don't have enough characters with my weekly weigh ins - any tips? :)

Hiya

Welcome to success :) . We are merry little band of Tuesday at homers, glad you can join us. Slow and steady sounds like a great way to lose weight and keep off. Are you doing EE, R or G? And are you sticking at it 100 percent - right down to the syns and HEA and B? I stuck at it 100 percent the other week, plus did exercise and lost 3lb - unheard of for me with my usual 1lb if Im lucky losses!!!

Cant help you with the ticker thing, but there is a thread elsewhere on minimins for technical help and support. If you post your query there, I am sure they will help you out in no time.

Good luck for tomorrow

Kat
x

morning all, so 1 lb down, happy with that its going off slow and steady but its going off :)

best of luck everyone

Morning. Hope I'm ok to join this thread :)

-0.75 for me. Really pleased with that as I sort of forgot about the plan at the weekend, and it was someone's birthday at work yesterday, so they'd brought in some rather yummy cupcakes (of course I had one! But was v proud for not devouring any of the spares!). A loss is a loss, so it's still going in the right direction! Good luck everyone!

Just trying to add a Ticker to my signature which I can do no problem, however it is saying I don't have enough characters with my weekly weigh ins - any tips? :)

Its because you havent done enough posts. You have to do 50 before you get extra features.

Thanks Katotonic - I am doing Red and Green days am out walking about 3 or 4 days a week for about 20 - 30 minutes each time.

I'm just glad it's going in the right direction!

Well done on the losses already this morning......am about to go and have mine, so will report back later. :)

laurobinson said:
Morning. Hope I'm ok to join this thread :)

-0.75 for me. Really pleased with that as I sort of forgot about the plan at the weekend, and it was someone's birthday at work yesterday, so they'd brought in some rather yummy cupcakes (of course I had one! But was v proud for not devouring any of the spares!). A loss is a loss, so it's still going in the right direction! Good luck everyone!

Course u r well done on your loss ;)

Well done Laura and Silvermane. More great losses. I must try and add up the collective weight loss of this thread some time!

I lost 1.5lbs this week, which is a mini miracle seeing as I did very little exercise apart from walking! One more lb and I will hit the stone mark - so excited about achieving that.

I am back on 100 percent as of today - really want to make sure I soar past the stone loss next weigh-in.

Good luck everyone else who is weighing in today

Kat
x

1.25 loss......slow,slow,slow! :(

Am going to go through my meal planner with a fine tooth comb!

Back