Tuesday At Home Weighers!

hello ladies

just a little note to say hope we all do well tomorrow. Feel like its been a bit of a tough week for me, but I got back on track and made up for slips - lets hope Im rewarded at the scales tomorrow.

Think positive - think thin!

Kat
x

morning ladies

I've lost 1.5lbs this week. Really really pleased with that as I was worried I wasn't shifting anything at all.

Set myself a mini goal to lose 10lbs in the next 6 weeks in time for a friends wedding. Do you think that's doable or over ambitious?

How did you all do today?

Kat
x

Congrats Katotonic, I don't think 10lbs in 6 weeks is over ambitious.. I'm aiming for 7lbs over the next 4. :) Good luck x

STS for me, but I'm happy with that after eating chocs last Tues & Weds, then Pizza on Sunday. Lol
Hoping to reach Club 10 this month!

morning ladies

I've lost 1.5lbs this week. Really really pleased with that as I was worried I wasn't shifting anything at all.

Set myself a mini goal to lose 10lbs in the next 6 weeks in time for a friends wedding. Do you think that's doable or over ambitious?

How did you all do today?

Kat
x

well done, i think thats def achieavable

Morning all,

well have to say i'm thrilled :bliss:lost 2.75lb so have lost over the half stone :)

best of luck to everyone :)

well guys only down .5lb this week but i know its because i had to stay in a hotel friday night (unexpected) and ate out dinner and breakfast next morning :(

here's to a new week and new losses ;)

good luck all

OMG I have lost 3lb. I am so delighted, I am now under 11 stone (by .5lb LOL!). I really focused this week and did 100 percent every day - eating 1/3 superfree, using HEA and B plus my syns every day. Ive been keeping a food diary elsewhere on this site and I do think that has helped me keep focused. Plus Ive been exercising more. Going to keep going on 100 percent for another week to just to take me a little further from 11 stone (.5lb seems a little too close for comfort!)

NicolaS - so you are telling us you went away unexpectedly, spent a night in a hotel, had a meal out and STILL lost weight :) Seems like you got something working well there - fun and weight loss.

Hope everyone else has done well

Kat
x

oh well done kat thats fantastic, are you following xtra easy ?

ya but i ate salmon and stir fry, thou i did pick at about 5 of my mums chips

you have fantastic losses over all well done you

Congrats on your weight losses!

I've lost 1lb this week.. I'm surprised I lost anything tbh with all of the rubbish I've been eating. Goodness knows what's wrong with me! I can't stop!

Well done to all those that have weighed so far!

@Kat thats an awesome achievement, really well done to you!

@Nicolas 1/2Ib is still off rather than on, even though you had your hotel night, so well done to you for doing damage limitation!

@Gemmy you will get there hun, you just need to sit down and re evaluate why your doing this, we all have ups and downs me included, so just sit with your books, plan tomorrow, and keep planning day by day until it sticks....YOU CAN DO IT!! (well done on your 1ib off!!)

WE CAN DO IT!!

Cos were the at home Tuesday weighers, and WE ROCK!!

BTW I lost 2 1/2Ib's!!!

Thats 14 1/2 Ib's in total and my first stone award!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee :):D:D

*week next week :(

well done tish, :)

thanks silvermaneuk ya when i average it out its 8lb over 5 weeks in 1.5lb a week so happy with that :)

Hello Ladies

Sneaking on during work so will be quick :D

NicolaS, yes I am on extra easy and last week I stuck to it religiously - right down to making sure there was 1/3 superfree on my plate, and using up my syns. Check out my diary if you want to see what Im eating. I also did a fair bit of exercise across the week.

Gemmy, don't worry too much about it but maybe think about healthier alternatives for one or two things. Little changes do make a difference and are probably more sustainable in the long run. Speaking of running, need to run off now xx

Back again
Just realised I didnt say well done to Tish - amazing first week weigh-in. What motivation that must be!

And Silvermane UK - cannot believe I forgot to say how utterly totally fabulous it is that you have lost more than a stone now. You are my inspiration - me having lost a mere 11.5lbs!!

And yes, ladies, as silvermane says: Tuesday at homers ROCK!

Back