Tuesday At Home Weighers!

tubby1 said:
I lost 2lb this week yey!!!!!

Hi folks have been sitting on the side lines. Have been doing sw with my husband for five weeks now. This is the first time I have tried it and must say I find it awesome. I lost 2 lbs this week making 12 in all. Totally delighted. We are doing ee and haven't ate as well in years. So roll on next Tuesday good luck to everyone this week.

well done and welcome pavschick and tubby1. Great losses all round. I know what you mean about eating well pavschick, its a revelation how my diet has improved. I used to think I ate healthy food because I prepared from scratch, but doing EE has really made me focus on eating more veggies and adding variety into my diet.

JustmeGemmy - How exciting to be so close to 10 percent. That is going to feel like such a milestone when it happens.

I am so impressed by how everyone keeps on losing, nice and steady wins the day eh!!!

Keep up the good work this week everyone. I know I am motivated by how well everyone has done, so hope you all feel the same too.
Kat
x

Wow! Everyone is doing soooooo well!! Never sniff at a Ib because if you weighed out a pound of potatoes and stuck them in your handbag, you would soon notice that weight, and its one less pound your carrying around, so be proud of that pound!!!

Remember Tuesday at home weighers ROCK.

Dont forget to be awesome today!! :)

lost 2lbs am now under 11st hurray!!! feeling bit more motivated this week as last few weeks have been hard good luck to everyone else today

Thanks for letting me be part of your Tuesday thread! :)

Feeling the pressure now though - everyone's doing so well - I might have to up my game to stay here! My little -0.75 loss seems small by comparison! Very impressed by everyone! :D

Well done everyone - I'm glad I joined you seem a lovely bunch! :D

Eek late again!

Hi everyone,

Another mental week so this is the first chance I've had to update.... Not great for me this week only half a pound off. I was out this wknd though as it was my mums birthday. Really going for it this week though three zumba classes and being really careful with what I eat. I was hoping to get my first stone shiny this week but haven't quite made it. Never mind, next week I'm really confident I'll be there!!!
You guys are all doing so well, congratulations to you all and here's to another great week for us all xxx

Ps I got my first "have you lost weight" comment today. Damn that feels good!!!!

morning all, hope the rest of ye have a better wi than me :( i stayed the same, :(
but was entirley my fault i ate eddi rockets sat and didnt count on sunday infact i didnt do my diary last week at all :(
so new day new week and 9 weigh ins till easter really want to loose a stone by then, that will be 1.5lb a week which is what i've been averaging at so far since jan

so best of luck everyone, head down for me :)

thats brillant silvermane well done you :) 17.5lb lost fair play to you you must be thrilled with yourself :) an insperation to us all

yep back to my diary today :)

2lb loss for me this week. :D

Silvermaneuk well done and Nicolas, good luck with your new week, new start.

A stone off YAAAAAAAAY!

Good morning everyone!
I lost 2.5 so chuffed to bits cos that's my first stone gone. Looking forward to seeing how everybody else gets on. I'm really going for it this week would love to get three off if possible. So I'm going to go 100% to plan. Anyone fancy it? A cheeky three pounds of flab off your rump by this time next week?

Well done Charlie Mac! :D

3lb off for me this week after STS for weeks. I think that is down to the exercise I have been doing perhaps? x

2lb off this week delighted as had a visitor at the weekend and was off plan a bit. I am determined to be good this week welldone to everyone and good luck for the week ahead

Back