Tuesday At Home Weighers!

morning all 1/2 down for me,

havent really been fully on plan so happy enough with that

will be tough this week too with Paddys day, :( but once i still loosing i dont mind :)

down down down

Ha ha another two pounds gone this week:D, never make slimmer of the week but what the hey will maybe make target one day lol :eek:

0.5 lb off this week........ not much to say really!

3lb off for me :) well pleased as I know my body has retained some fluid too cos I've gone from no exercise to exercising 4 days straight!

Last edited:
1.75 lb off for me this week, still confused as to why I don't loose more, but hey ho!

I posted in the wrong section this mornin, 8.5lbs off for me! It's been a week n half though not a week. Well chuffed tho! :)

hiya, i started today, will be weighing in next tuesday...completely lost here lol and still trying to get my head round sw but i will get there. everyone seems to be doing brilliant, really spurred me on

thanks
vicki

can i join in too! :wave_cry:

am on sw since monday and had a sneaky weigh in this mornin and am down 5lb, reckon the scales is busted!!!

will be weighing in every tues from now on, no more sneaky!
:)

I get weighed on a Tuesday out of habit from my last class (although now in the morning as opposed to the evening) so I'll join in. I had a start weight of 16st 13lbs, then have either maintained or [mostly] gone up. So last week was my first actual loss in some time, of 1lb. So I join this week at 16st 12lbs.

I'm only going in half-stones as I don't want to over-reach!

Hi I'm new here, on my fourth week of SW and have been weighing in at home on a Tuesday morning, would love to jin you all :)

Returner...

Eek, okay I did Slimming World religiously back in Jan/Feb (I'd done it before but this time I was going all out) and managed to lose almost half a stone... only to have a bad week (3 birthdays in one week... food and drink galore!) and then never get back into it properly.

I am starting fresh again. Because it's almost summer, in 6 weeks will be my final day at University, AND because I now have a wonderful boyfriend who will support me and who I want to have lovely memorable photos with (not looking like a whale next to him!!)

So i'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning (on my Wii Fit) and start some plans (better plan ahead... or i'll be tempted to stray...) and hopefully I'll have lost about half a stone by this time and then continue through the summer until I'm satisfied with my results.

Be speaking with all you lovely people soon I hope :)
xxxx

Ok well had my weekly wi and.....

:) I have lost 3lb, a total of 20lb in 5 weeks!!!!

Good luck to everyone today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okay... my weigh in (starting weight) is 11st 3lb. I've gained 4lb between February and now... which is not surprising considering how much rubbish i've eaten!!! So not to dwell on that anymore... this time next week I'll be weighing in at 11st 1lb :) I will change my diet and exercise starting NOW! :)

Best of luck to everybody weighing in this week xxxxx

I re-started my journey last week so this Tuesday will be my first weigh in! Fingers crossed iv done ok!!

Will post my results on Tuesday evening x

Wooooohoooooo!!!! Just weighed in and I have lost 2lb which will give me my lovely 1.5 shiny sticker!!! Delighted :)

Well I lost 2.5lb this week. Its my TOM so I'm pretty pleased I didn't give in to cravings and I had one can of irn bru all week which for me is unbelievable xx

Back