Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Well not lost anything AGAIN this week... I must cut something out.... like the cake and biscuits... I have been counting them as syns but obviously my body cant cope with the extras..... I keep going down to 14lb lost then 13.5 then up again... its driving me nuts! Got a wedding this weekend so that will be hard... might have to have a SW meal before we go to the evening buffet and dance it off all night! :love047:

Lost 3lb yesterday, really pleased with that! Now if only I could resist the urge to step on the scales morning and evening! Here's to another good week for everyone xx

having a nightmare at the moment!! was at a total loss of 28 pounds (srated in jan) and put on a pound last week due to being out of my normal routine. since the gain have totally loss my way and cant seem to remain motivated, ive had a loss every week this year whther it was half a pound or a pound and feel totally lost! im so sure ive put on more weight this week so am dreading tomorrow night now, im so worried its going to push me further off the wagon if i do gain!! help someone please!!!

How was your WI? Hope you got some motivation back, that is the thing I struggle with most of all xx

Whoops, didn't post last week and late to post this week (a lot on my mind) but it's coming off slowly ........half a pound gain last week, but 1 lb loss this week. Still need to make more of an effort though. I've now got 12 weeks before my holidays to lose 12 lb. :rolleyes:

How was your WI? Hope you got some motivation back, that is the thing I struggle with most of all xx

I ended up loosing half a pound so at least a loss!! It was my birthday on wednesday but didnt go mad and have managed a good day back on plan today. I tried to give my self a little pep talk into why i was loosing weight in the first place by thinking about holidays and being in a bikini!

but it is so hard when your heads not in the right place!

how are you getting on?? x

georgie89 said:
I ended up loosing half a pound so at least a loss!! It was my birthday on wednesday but didnt go mad and have managed a good day back on plan today. I tried to give my self a little pep talk into why i was loosing weight in the first place by thinking about holidays and being in a bikini!

but it is so hard when your heads not in the right place!

how are you getting on?? x

That's great especially on a birthday week! Happy birthday! I find it difficult to just keep going, at the moment I'm just planning meals, making sure I've got my lunches sorted for work (if I don't do this I'm tempted by the sandwich van at work) keep looking at magazines and tried a few different things, also weighing my cereal in morn, and writing whole lot down!

:happy036: weighed in this morning and 5 and half pounds off after my Sts last week - this seems to be a pattern for me - good loss followed by a maintain. If I lose 1 and a half pounds next week that will be my 2 stone award and 5 and a half pounds to 13 stone . also got my CLub 10 this week

Yay, weighed in this morning and I've lost another pound making my total=14.5 pounds and I got my stone award online. I love Original days, the Slimming World website really helps to inspire new recipes.

Happy weigh in day everybody

:)

Rain or shine, rain or shine! my weight is a bit like the weather! Lost 1lb just about! I cant add the little 4 oz on my profile thank goodness. Just cant seem to get kick started again for the next stage..

Are people on this thread just doing the plan at home, or are you a SW member but 'at home'? I'm a an ex member, the class I went to wasn't really helping me so now i'm just trying to do the plan at home...early days though. Just interested to know!

I am simply at home, never stepped through the door to a meeting ever in my life.

I lost the * weeks 3lbs gain, so I'm back to where I started. I should have more of a loss next week as it takes a couple of days afterwards for all the phantom weight to go. So hopefully a decent loss for next week.

lemonblondie said:
I am simply at home, never stepped through the door to a meeting ever in my life.

I lost the * weeks 3lbs gain, so I'm back to where I started. I should have more of a loss next week as it takes a couple of days afterwards for all the phantom weight to go. So hopefully a decent loss for next week.

Well done on your loss, I lost 1lb, think it would've been more but had a Sunday night out!

cheers, but it is a fake loss. Just period water retention or whatever it is. Hoping next week will show actual loss.

I'm weighing on a Tuesday too. However in the last 10 days despite sticking to plan and exercising I've stayed the same 15st 7!! So frustrated that yesterday to my shame I bought pizza, icecream and chocolate and pigged out. Thankfully this morning I came to my senses, binned all remaining fatty buys and back on plan.I hope I can record a loss next Tues along with the rest of you

Hi im just starting Slimming World and weighing at home on a Tuesday.

Ive weighed this Tuesday and.....shock horror am the heaviest ive ever been at 16st!!! :eek::mad::(

Am gonna try and stick to it religiously.

Also wondering if anyone has advice about sticking to the diet whilst working shifts...especially nights??

Thanks

Back