Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Are people on this thread just doing the plan at home, or are you a SW member but 'at home'? I'm a an ex member, the class I went to wasn't really helping me so now i'm just trying to do the plan at home...early days though. Just interested to know!

I used to go to class but now doing online as i wanted to keep access to the recipe database

I used to go to class but now doing online as i wanted to keep access to the recipe database

I did think about that, but with google at your finger tips wasn't sure if there was a real benefit - plus financially I need the saving really. Biggest worry at the moment is I will stop doing it and take ages to get back into it! I'm trying to come on minimins everyday to keep me focused!

Ive found loads of recipes from google that im going to try and have brought the magazine which has recipes so i find its just as easy to do at home(for me anyway with lack of money and confidence to attend meetings)

Hi im just starting Slimming World and weighing at home on a Tuesday.

Ive weighed this Tuesday and.....shock horror am the heaviest ive ever been at 16st!!! :eek::mad::(

Am gonna try and stick to it religiously.

Also wondering if anyone has advice about sticking to the diet whilst working shifts...especially nights??

Thanks

Good luck with your journey, loads of support and tips on here, which will really help. I can't really help with shifts other than to say plan, plan, plan :)

Weigh day tomorrow!!!!!!
After having a good start to the wk I ended up with a bad wkend : ( I've Ben to the gym 3x and been back on track today so lets hope I still have a lost

14 4 so pound off this week for 2 stone award

If you go to the main board under SW at home, there are some people on there that do night shift so they could give you some advice if you post your question on there for them.

well didn't lose tons this week, but still lost so better than a gain. I lost a total of 0.6lbs so not much as I said but better than gaining it.

Congrats on all the losses!

I didnt log in here for a week as didnt lose any weight for THREE WEEKS! I lost the plot as we had a wedding and visitors from Oz so had BBq's and wine etc... so put on a couple of lbs... today I got on the scales and was back below the weight I was before 3 weeks ago, 1lb though but its kick started me again...

Hey fellow Tuesday Weighers, weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs for the second week running.

I know I have a hell of a long way to go but I am mighty proud of myself................ As all the rest of you should be as well xx

samanthajayne said:
First week of slimming world and lost an AMAZING 10lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Amazing! Well done

I stayed the same this week, happy with that though as I was away over the weekend! ?

Hey fellow Tuesday Weighers, weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs for the second week running.

I know I have a hell of a long way to go but I am mighty proud of myself................ As all the rest of you should be as well xx

Well done Keep up the good work x

Hi all, am new to this!

First weigh-in this Tues and lost 4.5lbs. Was aiming for 7 cos I'm a bit competitive with myself, but it's a loss nonetheless. Done SW before but only red and green days, doing extra easy to time and it just doesn't feel like it should work to me. Anyone else find a particular day better? Xx

Hiya all, doing slimming world at home, so hope you don't all mind if I join in with your Tuesday weigh ins :D
good luck to all for good weight losses this coming Tuesday :)

Hi all, am new to this!

First weigh-in this Tues and lost 4.5lbs. Was aiming for 7 cos I'm a bit competitive with myself, but it's a loss nonetheless. Done SW before but only red and green days, doing extra easy to time and it just doesn't feel like it should work to me. Anyone else find a particular day better? Xx

Well done on ur weight loss Fantastic start x
I do EE as I find it very convenient however trying some red days for a change x

Back