Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Hello all, first weigh in today and down 5lbs. Very happy as first time in ages and I am talking YEARS that I am actually optimistic about shifting some blubber! Hope everyone else has had a good week x

Hi there please may I join I'm desperate to lose weight I'm currently 12 stone 1lb but need to lose some to get into my wedding dress for October next year eek many thanks jenny x

Hello all, first weigh in today and down 5lbs. Very happy as first time in ages and I am talking YEARS that I am actually optimistic about shifting some blubber! Hope everyone else has had a good week x

Well done, I am pretty sure success is in the head :)

Hi there please may I join I'm desperate to lose weight I'm currently 12 stone 1lb but need to lose some to get into my wedding dress  for October next year eek many thanks jenny x

Just jump in sounds like you have really good motivation :)

I sadly had a bad Tuesday and completely forgot to weigh in - so I will skip until next week and the best I can hope for I think is maintaining, over 2 stone down and seem to be struggling and being silly then kicking myself mentally after, need to get a grip!

Well done on losing 2 st so far. I think if you skip until next Tuesday you may be knackered but sure to have lost something with all that exercise!
You are very right when you say losing weight is more a mental thing, if your head isn't in the right place nothing works I feel.
I hope your 'off' phase passes quickly and you have a better week this week x x

Morning everyone

Can I join please? I've just got back onto SW, I started Monday and have my first weigh in next Tuesday morning.

I'm aiming to lose 1 stone to 1.5 stones and want to aim to lose a minimum of 3 pounds a month.

Hope everyone is having a good week

Hi there please may I join I'm desperate to lose weight I'm currently 12 stone 1lb but need to lose some to get into my wedding dress  for October next year eek many thanks jenny x

Hi Jen, Hooray you're back. Good luck with your journey, I know you can do it. So exciting to have a wedding to plan for. No more I'm starting tomorrow from now on he he :D xx

I am trying to post from my phone which is hit and miss!

Lost 2lbs this week total is 9lbs in 3 weeks! I am doing a mish-mash of SW/WW and fasting one 24hr period a week. So far so good Hope everyone has had a good week, don't give up if you haven't, don't let one bad week turn into months of not bothering - which is my worst fault! When I look back at all the wasted time and false starts! I have to keep at it this time!! See you all next week x

Am I here all by myself?! Anyways, I am used to talking to myself! Lost 2 more lbs!! Hooray for me! Total a smidge under 11lbs in 4 weeks. Found it more difficult to get inspired this week so gonna go back to the drawing board and see what happens. Have a good week x

Good moaning people, another jolly November day in store for us all no doubt! Christmas being just around the corner I hope to get to losing a stone and keeping thereabouts until January when will start with renewed vigor! Lost 1lb this week though I found myself straying especially at the weekend so really need to plan ahead a little. Down to 20st exactly, want to be under and a bit next week. Hope all you wonderful people are having good weeks and keep on going even through the bad.

Another fristy frosty November morning! At last some seasonal weather! Love it! Now I know a few extra lbs are handy in cold weather but I am still going to attempt to lose a bit more blubber before the Christmas gorge fest truly kicks in. Having said that, this week I stayed the same BUT I should have gained. I haven't written down a single thing all week and planning went out the window. I have 2 weeks left before my birthday which is when I officially relax in the lead up to Christmas. I would like to lose a couple of lbs by then so wish me luck!! I work with a bunch of feeders who joined me on this venture but I don't think we're ever truly on the wagon to start with!! Good luck to all for next week. X x

I am back on the bandwagon considering Christmas and struggling since New year its not too bad, hopefully on plan for a long time to come, I am quite looking forward to this week :)

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year to you all. Today is my planned post Christmas restart date. I have gained 6.4lbs but I am sure it was more! I have been suffering from sickness and diarrhoea since Saturday and been surviving on bananas and cream crackers. Still queasy today but going to try eating some real food later.

Well done on a good 1st week Jovigirl2

Hope you are feeling better soon that sounds nasty :(

Take care and good luck, here is to a positive week ahead for staying on plan :)

hey guys! I'm new to this but an avid sllimming world fan.
I weigh in tuesday morning. Have been following the plan for two weeks now (second weigh in tomorrow), but a cheeky trip to the cinema on Friday night has turned into a four day binge. Not expecting a loss tomorrow by any stretch of the imagination, but hoping some support and a new day will help me get back in the zone. 2lb lost int he first week, and although expecting a gain tomorrow, going for another substantial loss the week after :)

Back