Tuesday- Hour by Hour =]

Kellie=]

Silver Member
Morning all! Sorry I havn't been on over the weekend- went back home and didnt have access to the internet!
Hope everybody is good and feeling positive today.
Katie and BL well done on your losses =]
Good luck anyone being weighed tonight- Have a fab day people! Drink lots of water, keep smiling and stay positive =]
xxxxxxxx:party0011:

Hi Kellie and everyone else around today.

A chilly Tuesday it is too. Had my weigh in last night and lost 3lbs, I was hoping for more but hey 3lbs gone is 3lbs gone. I can't be expecting 6 all the time.
Have also hit half way in the 100 days more or less I can't believe how easy its been:D

I slept funny last night my back and neck are sore this morning, also feeling alittle grumpy not sure why, maybe just alittle tired.

Anyway have a good day all. Keep glugging.

Tan

Aw Tange a stiff neck how nasty. Hope it feels better once you have been moving about.

Well done on your WL I would be really happy with 3lbs.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
Glad you had a good weekend Kellie

Well I never post ont he hour by hour thigns but I need the help. Since I cam back on last week Ive lsot 6.5 lbs but tis really showing now. the hugner is just as bad as it was when I very first started. :(:( And im cold. too cold. Im thinking of getting a tshirt n putting it on.

In fact Im thinking of telling my boss I want to go home. Feel so down.

Sorry to hear you feel this way Dave - if you feel so bad then perhaps you should go home, there's more chance that you can feel better at home, distract yourself or just plain go hide in your bed. If you've been back on it for a few days you should be soon in ketosis - perhaps today might be your last day of not being and hopefully everything will be alright tomorrow.

I'm not sure about it taking longer --- make sure that you drink all your water as that's supposed to help flush the bad stuff out and get your body there a bit quicker. You should be back in it on average by day 4, with some people it only takes two days and others that little bit more.

Are you feeling any better now? If you can't go home can you at least get out for a bit of a walk at lunchtime, bit of (very) fresh air mgiht do you good, blow the cobwebs away and help you feel a bit better.

Yeh maybe but it snowed here earlier and it is frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreezing outside :( I went out for a cheeky smoke before and nearly got frostbite.

Dave, I hope you start to feel better really soon.
Well done on the loss Tange, as you say 3lbs is 3lbs :D
I got weigh in tonight, hoping to have lost a couple of lbs! only been 5 days since last WI so we'll see.
Gotta go to the docs today, I've been struggling with some sort of allergy for about two and a half weeks now, sneezing and my nose tickling, my eyes streaming! Tried antihistamines from over the counter but nothing has worked so need my fexofenadine! that usually kicks it
(I'm hoping anyway!). Still mustn't moan :)
Have a great day everyone and will drop back in later :D

Hello everyone,

Hi Dave hope you are better, keep gluggling the water, try some hot drinks ie black coffee etc as well. Distract yourself. Good luck sorry it is more difficult you can get over it.;)

Good luck at your WI Bex:)

Hope everyone is doing oK.

Keep posting DAVEY we are here to help you.;)

Hi everyone!!!

Well done Tange on your loss....I am sorry about your neck. :( I have had a chronic problem with mine since April and my referral for treatment has finally come through - next week!! YAY!!! I hope yours is better by today!

Good luck tonight Bex!! And hope you feel better Dave. :(

I have a quandry. I realised last night at group, I have a real quandry. I know, without doubt, what probably the most major influence on my ever gaining weight to beign with is. And I feel I need to address that, in order to really move ahead. I have thought of posting it on my Stream of Conscious thread, but have not been brave enough to. Not yet anyway. But I know it is not something I can speak of in 5 or 10 minutes, and I do not want to commandeer an evenings discussion based just on me. But I feel I must face it, in order to really move ahead. I worry that Development is already past half way, and maybe we don;t address those kind of things in Foundation? I have considered booking a consult alone with my LLC. She is a shrink as well as an LLC counselor. Its just expensive.

Ay me. What to do.

I did say last night I felt I must be doing something wrong since I am so happy all the time!! lol - I expected to feel quite depressed doing this, and that has dissipated quite a lot. I still have my moments, as you all know...but...it just feels weird, not to feel like I am delving in to too much.

Does that makes sense to anyone?? I am cornfused. :)

No ! your quite right!!! I'm full of beans all the time, so much so that a couple of people have questioned whats really in these shakes ;)

I'm not going to moan about it, I like being on a high all day. Still find it hard to sleep at night mostly.

Hey Dave, good luck ok and take it easy! Tange well done with the wightloss, thast brillant! Bex good luck with ur WI tonight and hope ur visit to the doc's goes well!

I am constantly feeling cold and start feeling really hungry after 9:30pm in the evenings, but still focused! Have had 1 veggy soup and 3 litres of water so far! Hope everyone is fine, good luck with all the WI's that everyone is having today! :)

BL you are okay and normal to feel really good - as I've said I'm exactly the same and to be honest I believe that I've taken control of something that for 20 years has had control over me. My weight has made me do the things I've done, feel the way I've felt and to miss opportunities I might have taken whereas now I've taken control of it ---- and that is such a positive high feeling.

I thought I'd measure myself as I was getting ready to go out!! Insane - 9 inches off my chest, 11 inches off my waist and 10 inches off my hips!!! that's 30 inches!!! That's a huge difference!! Going to WI today with a big ole grin on my face :D
I also feel very good since being on LL, and agree with Katie... we are in control now!!! Enjoy that feeling BL

That's brilliant Bex - well done on thinking and the doing of measuring yourself ---- I've never even thought of that and what brilliant results - 30 inches over 3 places is :wow: :wow: :wow:

I guess its cause I have struggled for so long, and with that lots of depression - I have spent YEARS trying to figure out exactly why I did to myself what I did and searching for that magic moment when it would all make sense, and I would be changed. I suppose I over analyzed it to the tenth degree, and I never expected to feel this good, this quickly. I know I have issues still...but crikey - who ever knew it could be this simple. (So far - reserving room for difficult times ahead, just in case! ;) :D)

Thanks girls!! I am glad you are feeling the same!

xx

Back