***TUESDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning again peeps
hope you are all well - but judging by the amount of posts on lack of sleep fingers crossed you not all too tired!!!!

Im the same Im getting about 4 hours but not much longer hopefully now!!!!

Luckily did alot of thinking whilst I was lying there sleeplessly and decided to adjust my goal to put less pressure on myself after last nights hormonal emotional fiasco (thanks to everyone who posted it helped enormously)

Heres to another 100% day and I will be back later after work
keep it up everyone
LOL
xxx

Hope everyone is good today, i gave in and weighed myself, lost 5lb in 5 days!!!.
feeling great & in the zone today, sun is shining too.......
i love ketosis, it`s put me in such a happy mood, feeling like going skipping around the park....lol
haven`t felt this happy for years, or maybe someones been putting something in my water.

Hi Jess... glad you're all sorted this morning hun. Big hugs. Here's to another good day for all of us... 100% 1000 for me... no more carb-cheats! Sun and cloud here today... which will win out? Sun, please!!!!

xxx

Hi Buffy... that 'something in your water', is it a CD product? Can I have some?

xxx

Morning Jess. You seem a lot more positive this morning, its good to see :)

I'm feeling rotten as TOTM is back. Had one two weeks early and am now having the one I should of had originally. I hope this doesn't last the duration of the diet, one week on and one week off is tiring! And my belly hurts :(

Do I really have to get out of my PJ's to take the little one to school today? Will someone write me a sick note?

Morning all! Well after my terrible day yesterday I made that decision and ended my day on SS. This morning I have a horrible taste in my mouth and don't feel hungry OR do I feel ill!! I hope this is the way to go for me xxx Thanks all for your advice and support yesterday...x

Morning Jess. You seem a lot more positive this morning, its good to see :)

I'm feeling rotten as TOTM is back. Had one two weeks early and am now having the one I should of had originally. I hope this doesn't last the duration of the diet, one week on and one week off is tiring! And my belly hurts :(

Do I really have to get out of my PJ's to take the little one to school today? Will someone write me a sick note?

I will Im a nurse;)!!!!
poor you I really feel for you I dont know which is worse coming on more frequently or it being delayed with awful PMT like I had!

Get yourself dosed up and a hot water bottle and fingers xed it improves!
see you later
xxx

Jess, I told my CDC I wouldn't weigh in this week as I expected a gain... (moving up to 1000) and also she comes out to me & it's a long drive for her. And I had enough packs. Said I would text her if I thought I was struggling or had lost... now I wish I had stuck to original thurs weigh-in... waiting till a week on thurs seems a long time. My scales are not very accurate, usually show a little above hers, but I am waiting for the day they show under 11 stone as that will be me at goal for SURE. If that ever happens (correction in the spirit of positive thinking: WHEN that happens) you will hear my whoops of delight right throughout the land!!!

Hi Penny & Lisa! Penny, glad you are feeling better & more determined than ever... Lisa, lol, keep those jamas on!

xxx

Good WI yesterday. 7lbs off after only 4 days! :D:D

Here's to another 100% day, and as it's day 5 it's all smooth sailing from here!

I'm only SS-ing for the first stone, then I'm going to go onto SS+ because I think I need to work far more on establishing and maintaining good habits than I need speedy (and possibly temporary) weight loss.

Got loads of positive vibes going if anyone wants some! :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Got some spare motivation too, help yourselves! :character00115:

Well done Toller, that's amazing! Great motivation. I like your plan to do SS+ too, working with food is where the real learning curves are, but you can do it! Am helping myself to some good vibes, thank you!!!

xxx

good morning everyone. Going for 100% again today. im feeling really good, lots of energy. Glad to see so many positive posts this morning....Off to work, see you later today...:p remember, you can and you will do it!!!

Hey everyone!!

Another day, another 100%, another day STARVING! Argh I swear I get more hungry working up the plans.. i honestly dont know how I survived 3 shakes a day for 9 weeks?

mORNING!!!
The sun is shinning today and im off out for a 5 mile walk ! ! pop the baby in the buggy and off im going!

hopw everyone feels good good and heres to 100% wooahhh

jo x

looks like the sun bought lots of positivity with it today.

Toller well done
Jess hope now you`ve taken little one to school, your back in pj`s with blanket & hw bottle!!!! x

Morning all..
Its a sunny but chilly day in London today.. another day at work.. but thats it after today until next tuesday when I only have one day next week yipppe x

Jess, I am so glad you are feeling better today hon hope you have a good day..

Buffydog well done great loss

Katy hope the sun stays out for you hon and another 100% day today... your doing great.. no carbs lol x ;)

Lisa what a bummer hon, hopefully it will settle down a bit. mine was mucking around a bit but seems to be ok now. Big hugs x

Pennyjane hope you have a good day today.. and feeling better after yesterdays decision x

Toller well done hon thats an amazing loss in 4 days you must be so happy .

Wellandgood your sounding very positive good on you .

Crazy hope you have a good day hon . your doing fab.... and are we allowed ketchup or not? lol

Mojo have a good day hon and enjoy your walk x

Hi Crazy, Wellandgood, Mojo & Curly... here we go! Thanks for support yesterday, feeling good today and 100% so far.

Curly, I do eat carbs on 1000 plan, that's why it's tricky for me... the carb demon rears its ugly head! But I am up for the challenge and I will get it right. Promise!

xxx

No, it's OK... I have just moved from 810 where they are not allowed, to 1000 where they are, but in small amounts & in lowGI form. I just found the first few days that one taste of carb made me crave more, but have reined it in now and feel a bit more in control... the joys of working up the steps!

xxx

Back