***tuesday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all, how are we all doing today??

My brother is in Gretna Green getting married today.

Im still sticking to 810 but Im not convinced I will lose anything this week, will have to see on thursday, Im not in ketosis anymore, maybe its my head playing tricks on me as Im still on very limited cals arnt I??

Good morning everyone!!

That's lovely Susan was it runaway kinda thing or planned? Best Wishes for him hope it's as sunny up there as it is here in Wales today.
Hope all goes well for your WI thurs, 810 is still Low calorie so should be ok!

1 litre water, 1 porridge and 3 coffees so far today! Got my weigh-in tonight the 1st since adding the SS+ in so fingers crossed!

Have a great day all!

xx

It was a planned wedding, His new wifes family live near by so seemed as good a place as any to get wed at.lol It is my bros 3rd wed:eek: and Jo's 2nd so I think its just get it done job.lol.xx

Ive had 2pints of water a large black coffee and a large white tea and a porridge so far.xx

as long as you drink plenty of water hon i don't see why you wouldn't get a loss this week. it won't be as big as before, but it should be around the 2lb mark... as long as you get glugging to help combat water retention :)

abz xx

im trying abz im 3pts water down a coffee and a tea so im getting there.lol.

good grief. you put me to shame today, ha. i'm just over half a litre down. just pouring my first coffee and have had a rank strawberry tetra.... ew.

abz xx

ive not tried the strawberry tetras yet.x

Not a big fan of the tetra's either, I tried the banana as a frozen ice cream ack!! and the strawberry was awful, love the choc but only with hot water and split into 2 or 3 cups as it's yuck on it's own.

i love hot chocolate tetras. wasn't too fond of banana and that was my first ever, and last ever, strawberry tetra... ick ick ick.

abz xx

I love choc tetras, Ive not had any for a while i might get some next time.xx

morning lovely losers,

Good luck for those of you with WI especially if you've been introducing food :)

Had a hot choc shake and 1 litre so far, just off do get a coffee and then must do some work!!!

Sarah xx

Hope to get some chocolate tetras tomorrow. Been looking forward to having another one, hot, for a whole week now. I don't think the strawberry tetra is rank. I think it is the mildest, and least chemically of the three. Certainly it is the only one I can drink on its own, with banana and chocolate I need to add hot water. I remember when I had my first chocolate tetra. I was on the train, and I thought it was foul. I had to drink loads of water between each sip to water it down and get rid of the aftertaste.

Had coffee and porridge, but no water yet. Did 3 litres yesterday. At least the sun is shining, down here. A much nicer day than yesterday.

morning every1 just.. porridge down and 2 pints just gonna have a tea bit cold 2day ... very windy outside ... got 2 do the dreaded food shopping this afternoon i hate doing it ...im sure u will lose susan your still restricting your diet xx

morning frances, thought you were busy working today as i hadnt seen you about.xx

morning sarah hun.xx

morning sue, hows the shoulder.x

bout the same really ..gotta go 4 a scan on it the xray i had shows that the bone has worn away so not sure wat they do 4 that if anything didnt dare ask im a bit worried wen it comes to anything like that thanks 4 askin x

Yup, I have been busy. Finally filed my copy about an hour ago (it was originally due Friday, but got an extension until Monday!). Next big deadline is 8th Dec although there will be other mini-deadlines in between, just to torment me!

Really wouldn't worry about not being in ketosis Susan, you are still on a low calorie diet. Haven't got to your stage but the way I see it you don't have much choice but to stick with it, even if you do retain water or sts, as this is part of the journey, and perhaps the trickiest part, in trying to maintain the weight loss while slowly re introducing food. I would even reccommend that you consider switching to fortnightly or monthly weigh-ins now, if you could bear it, to give yourself a chance to override the fluctuations and incorporate the changes in your diet?

good luck hun at least they will hopefully be able to ease your pain.x

thanks frances, its taking me all my strength not to get on my scales every morning so i doubt i could go 2 weeks without.lol. i think its all change isnt it you never know how it will effect you.xx in the 22weeks ive been on cdc ive never had a week when ive sts or gained so that scares me to, that no i add food i will gain, all in my head i know but its hard.lol.

Hi Susan70 - I am in exactly the same boat as you. I have just started to reintroduce food and I am really enjoying but I do feel bloated and don't feel like I am loosing. I sneakily weighed myself and I have put on 2lbs since Sunday so I am a little concerned but I am not going to allow myself to jump on those scales again until my official weigh in on Sunday.

It's so scary introducing food and I really want to loose the last bit of my weight while moving up the plans but I just can't get my head around it at the moment!

Yes, I think it would be hard to get over the scale thing. I have only managed to stop because my home scales are so rubbish! I know it's hard, but you can't SS for the rest of your life. You're gonna be fine because this nervousness means that you won't go back to your old eating habits.

Back