TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Loving the Tuesday loser gang...well done you skinny chicks!

Big hug Mrs R...I knew you would come back with style.

Brilliant girls...have a glass of sparkling on me, what the hell...have a bottle (buxon sparkling is on offer and you lot are cheap:D)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much Redwinegirl, I'm feeling positive and ready to lose the next 2 stone!!

Hey I just realised, I have completed one third of my weight loss now :D

Weigh to go Tuesday weighers fantastic results all round!!!!!

Ooohh well done all of you! It really is a motivation when other people congratulate you so lets carry on being supportive! Everyone has done amazing and well done mrs r for keeping going n not packing in :) came back from night out last saturday n my hubby was home with some friends, anyway said hello n me n my cuz went in the other room, anyways he texts me 'you look well fit'... Now blv me this is a big thing coming from him!! He never ever compliments so it just made me sooooo happy and all the reason to keep going,
Just think of how you will all feel wen u get to goal... It will be absolutley priceless and worth every bit of hard effort. Really really proud of everyone xxx

Thanks, Mburke. :) ...and thank you, Ms R and well done to you for this week! :D Knew you'd have a nice big loss this time.

Good luck all the Tuesday losers for your weight in tomorrow x

I've got plans tomorrow, so an early weigh in today for me and slow and steady still at 2lb. Wish I was seeing the rapid results some folks are, but at least it is coming off. I'm switching to Slim and Save when I reach 9 stone, and I'm looking forward to meal replacements that are actual meals not just shakes !

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Tuesday Club,

well done Misscolumbo, you're consistently losing the weight plus you don't have loads to lose now so it may be slowing down a bit but it is still shifting.

hello all,

lost 3lbs this week. I went to the gym 3 times I think this week. I don't feel particularly overwhelmed with my weight loss, However I know its coming off slow and steady so its better than nothing. I just see 5/6 lb weekly losses for some and was hoping for a big one this week. I may not be feeling particularly overjoyed as I'm going through a little rough patch with the hubby - upsetting thing is he is oblivious to it and the amount of times he has promised to change and the tears etc that have gone on - but a week later all is still the same, nothing really changes. My freind said to me yesterday - he probably doesnt even know my likes and dislikes, thats after 2 years of marriage, and she is most likely right. I guess that is why I'm upset. Its also my birthday next week I dont think he has anything planned, I'll be upset if he takes me out for a meal as he knows Im not eating and going out while he eats isnt exactly a treat. I watched him eat at a fancy restaurant last Friday night whilst I sipped on my water, It was hard but kept reminding myself why Im doing this. I'm also quite far from my family (3 hour drive) so dont get to see them often so I miss them alot and Im often on my own most evenings as he usually comes back late so been feeling quite lonely recently. Maybe I think it's more all of that putting a downer on my weight loss as I was really happy with my 3.5lb loss last week and it's pretty much the same loss this week so no reason to not be happy.

Anyways, after having a think about what redwinegirl said - you could weigh heavier but be slimmer I have decided to give exercise a go as I used to love it (nothing to do with I just paid out for a gym membership!!) I'm going to not be over enthusiatic and aim for 3 - 4 times a week and go to the sauna as well as that is a proper treat for me. I'm going to give myself another 6 weeks which means if I average out at 3lbs loss a week will take me to 9st 3lb which is still be 7lb off my goal (I want to be 8st 10) but I will cross that bridge when it comes. I am hoping exercise doesnt slow my weight loss down, Im restricting myself to 40 minutes cardio. I just feel like going to the gym will also give me a hobby and stop me feeling sorry for my lonely self!!

Anyway rant over, I'm half way through my journey as it's 6 weeks today!! Another 6 to go to victory! Good luck the rest of you xxx

Last edited:
Goose - Firstly...3lb is fantastic and look at your BMI, you are officially 'normal'. You never had a lot to lose and 8 10 is a very low goal weight so it will be a bit of a slog BUT you are looking great and you must feel so much better. Anyway a huge well done, I am wobbling my wobble bits here doing a Mexican wave.

As for your hubby, some people just tend to have the emotional support ability of a teaspoon! My husband is not the most sensitive guy in the world but bless him he does try and say the right thing at the right time (fails a lot). I personally would sit your hubby down and tell him how you feel, otherwise things tend to fester. Good luck honey xx

As for exercise and size, I will answer that in my 'Question' thread so I do not hijack the Tuesday lovely Losers thread.

Big Hug Goose, I think you are brilliant xx

Looking forward to see what you other losers do today xxxx

Last edited:
Hello. :)

Only 1.5lb down for me this week, but I'm over the moon about finally being into single figure stones. Time is going very slowly now though. Oh well, only three more weeks of Lipotrim left to go!

goose, I'm so sorry to hear how you're feeling. I'm not sure what to suggest, except to talk to each other. 3lb is a very good loss, by the way! Especially as you're only 10 stone something and your BMI is very almost into the healthy range, so I would count yourself lucky for a lovely loss of 3lb! :)

First if all, congratulations Goose, you are doing amazing and not everyone loses 5/6lb every week. You don't really have that much to lose if you compare yourself to the likes of me who is only half an inch shorter and when I began this journey, I had a massive 6st to,lose and I don't lose 5/6lb every week.

I do think that your apparent unhappy relationship is what is making you feel so sad and although I have proved that for me, exercise (too much) slows down the weight loss, I think the feel good factor and the toning benefits and fitness you're gaining far outweighs this. Also it will keep you occupied while your OH is working late.

So please get that chin up and be positive, you have done amazingly well and you should be very proud of yourself like we all are of you. Hugs xxxxx

Noitulove, bloody fantastic lady, to be in a single stone bracket is just soooo amazing, I'm so happy for you. The end is almost upon you.....yey!!!! Well done xx

Redwinegirl, fantastic support as always, you're such an asset to this forum and l am so glad you're a member of our gang. Just love how motivational you are and I wish you loads of luck with your own journey.

So.......drumroll..............I lost another 3.5lbs this week (9lb in the last 2 weeks)! I will post in the October challenge Noitulove. Yey for me... Lol

Well done to everyone in the Tuesday weight in the losses are brill just hoping the wednesday group do as well

Mrs R...you are a star, 3.5lb is fantastic. You my lovely are the biggest asset this forum has. Large glass of the sparkling for you...with 2 ice cubes (I am feeling generous!). Thank you for your kind words, nice of you to say xx

Noitulove - Amazing to still lose after all these weeks and with the finish line so close...fantastic.

Well done to you all x

hello all, without hijacking this thread as est to keep it as a weekly weight loss i just wanted to say a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEE thankyou for posting and keeping my spirits high....and the hugs most definatley helps :) I'm feeling much better and I think I may post somewhere on this forum about my experience so far for those interested and maybe to motivate and inspire others.

you guys are the best xx

Ive only joined this today & trying to understand how it all works........... think I am getting there.:confused:
Well done you for your journey so far! I am early days only day 9 but as I about to hit the sack that's another in the bag 100% lol

Hi & welcome Annie, you'll soon get the hang of this. Well done on 9 days 100%, how are you doing with tour weight loss?

I'll get the ball rolling, week 7 and lost 2.5 lbs this week

only 1.5 for me this week. Ugh. LT is slow going for me....

Good luck to all the other Tuesday weigh inners !

Back