Tuesday Weigh Ins, Anyone??

Well done Vesta on your 2 pounds loss!

I lost 5.5 pounds this week :eek: I am very pleased and worked hard this week :)

Weigh in tomorrow! I've had a bit of a struggle this week maybe half the week on plan and half off? I think I may have pulled it back and I'm hoping to have at least a maintain :)

I weigh in tues at 7.30.

Not looking forward to going this week, i had a really bad weekend and threw everything out the window. Going to sit down tonight and read by sw "bible" to give myself a bit of motivation again!!

Hi I am a target member @ SW on one of your comments you said you was trying to eat less and more healthy well on the SW plan the one week I eat less was my least amount of weight lose and the following week I eat like a pig SW style of course and lost more than double which proves eating less is not always the best route

Hi I do a Tuesday weigh in and am panicking about tomorrow - I am 2lbs off 5stone loss and had a dreadful weekend .... am trying not to starve myself today and tomorrow ... does anyone else do that? xx

Hi Liberty, I know what you mean I dont weigh until a Tuesday evening so I go to work with just fruit and muller lights.... On a Monday I eat the same amount as I usually would but I opt for 'lighter' meals such as fish, new potatoes and veg rather than say SW cooked brekkies, spag bols, shepard pies etc. I find it sits alot lighter on my stomach

Cant wait to weigh this evening! Had 6 days totally on plan and allowed flexible syns for Saturday at a party but I'm hoping for 1lb to get my 4 stone award :) Good luck everyone!!

First weigh in was today. Lost 8lbs! :D I'm so happy :cool:

I go and get weighed at SW on a Tuesday the week just seems to go so fast.

Last Tuesday 14th first weigh in lost 3.5lb heres hoping another 3.5 plus on Tuesday for half a stone gone on my journey

I'm also a Tuesday night weigher inner
?
Joined 6 weeks ago

Week one -4.5 week 2 -3.5 week 3 -0.5 week 4 didn't go week 5+3 :(

I get weighed tomorrow have been good apart from one day I'm hoping for atleast the 3 in gained last week to be off! I'm terrible for weighing at Home, I do it every morning! ? I know I should but I feel in control! IF my scales are right I've lost the 3..., fingers crossed!! I also only eat breakfast on weigh day and get weighed at 5.30. ??? Good luck everyone for tomorrow!

Back