Tuesday Weighers!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Well, i couldnt find a 'Tuesday Weigher' thread anywhere so i've started one, apologies if ive been a numpty and missed it :p

How has everyone got on today? I lost 1 pound tonight - wooohoo!!

Good luck to everyone else :cool:

Lost 2.5lbs tonight and got Slimmer of the Week :D

I lost 3 and half pounds this week and was chuffed cos i had convinced myself i had put on :)

Well done all :)

I lost 5lbs this evening (total now 1stone 4.5lbs in 4 weeks!), got slimmer of the week, picked up the new magazine, and also got 3 SW books I had ordered!!

Carlsberg don't do weigh ins, but if they did ... ;)

Well done everyone!!

Congrats everyone on your fantastic losses!!! I lost 4 and a half pounds and got slimmer of the week!! Yay!!

FAB losses, well done! I lost 1.5lbs and got my 2.5 stone (I love stickers!) AND I won the raffle! I never win raffles!

gained 1/2lb despite not having any of MY birthday cake,no booze and did not open tin of Heroes that some kind soul who musn't know me very well gave me.

Diane

I lost 1lb - hurah after last week i gained 1.5lbs :p

I lost a pound and gained my 2.5 award!! yeah!

Well done tuesday weighers! Didnt we do well this week!! x

Well done ladies! I gained half. No reason to apart from star week which is imminent. That bl00dy elusive 6st sticker is starting to bug me! I WILL get it next week! Only 1lb!

I'll have to let the Tuesday side down.... I STS. Much deserved and somewhat lucky so it's with renewed vigour that I start this week. I have committed to losing 2lb this week and I will do it!

Back