Tuesday Weighers!

What's the difference taste wise between squash and pumpkin? I've not used either?

Oh well done Ninja, you are doing so well, excellent loss again this week. X

Good luck to all you Tuesday WI's today. X

:sigh:Well done everyone whose lost, I gained a lb, its * week and I feel like crap. I didnt eat hardly anything on Saturday as I was out all day. Then esterday I didnt eat my dinner because I had period pain, Hopefully it will show as a loss next week.

Not good for only week 2 though:break_diet:

Dont lose heart with your pound on, I had 2lbs on last week, which was my 3rd week, Tues and Wed I struggled a bit to stay on course probably because I was a bit annoyed about the gain, but on Thursday I got my head in the right place again and I've lost 4lbs this week, if I can get another 2.5 by next Tues, I'll have my first stone off, so excited about that prospect I am actually going to exercise this week:party0049:, that is a first :) xxx

Gained 0.5lbs this week but I know why so back to it this week! :D

im the same as fallen angel but cant be sure my c scales are accruate as they are never in the same place (she does 2 classes ) so am going with my own which i weigh on religiously every tue morning . the final result was 1 off even though sw scales say half on

Been to wi

I only gained a buddy pound! Can't believe it still, all cus i did EE over the weekend..

I am only doing an ee day on wi day now and thats after i been weighed, so it gives me like 6 days on red to lose for next wi..

Thanks for all the advice guys mwhaa x x

oh wow good girl, you'll get that pound off in no time! :D

I honestly don't think its because of EE hun, i think you made a few fatal mistakes thats all..

but if you prefer red days then go for it, 1 pound will be off in no time. xx

Just back from weigh in and pleased to report a 1.5lb loss. AND Slimmer of the week!

Woo hoo. Really pleased. Off to adjust my ticker and such.

Georgina x

I lost 4lbs tonight, Im well chuffed seeing as I went out Sat and Sun night too :) Oh and I got slimmer of the week

Well I lost "just" the 1lb this week. It's still a good loss I think, based on the fact it's my * week, so I am expecting things to pick up again next week.

Congrats to everyone else who had results they are pleased with; and keep it up to anyone else who may be a little stuck for the week.

Hugs
Jacqui

Just back from weigh in and pleased to report a 1.5lb loss. AND Slimmer of the week!

Woo hoo. Really pleased. Off to adjust my ticker and such.

Georgina x

I lost 4lbs tonight, Im well chuffed seeing as I went out Sat and Sun night too :) Oh and I got slimmer of the week

Well I lost "just" the 1lb this week. It's still a good loss I think, based on the fact it's my * week, so I am expecting things to pick up again next week.

Congrats to everyone else who had results they are pleased with; and keep it up to anyone else who may be a little stuck for the week.

Hugs
Jacqui

Well done :D I put on ½lb :rolleyes:, its been a star week, so not totally unexpected, but still would have preferred a STS lol On a positive note, I came home and had my dinner, coffee and HiFi bar as planned and didn't do anything daft lol
x

Back